Who would you…….

Home Forums Random Discussion Who would you…….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

My question to you, my friend, is who, among the big time WWE or TNA female wrestlers from the past, say, 6 or 7 years, would you like to see visit sights like SKW or FWW and perform what they do best? I know there are a lot of these women who would do excellently as performers in these places but my top choices I think would be Micki James, Victoria/Tara, Beth Phoenix and AJ Lee. The reasons, of course, are that I find them all pleasing to the eye and each can really go. All are excellent as heels and all are excellent jobbers. How good would it be to see each of them lose a mixed dreams match at SKW or lose a POV match at FWW? How cool would it be to see Anne Marie defeat Beth or see AJ and Sumiko destroy each other? Imagine Micki and Vicki doing a custom for you. I know Micki, Vicki and Beth are retired and AJ is under the thumb of Vince and these things will probably never happen but we can dream can’t we. I mean just how exciting would this be? I hope we can get a lot of answers from a lot of people on this question.

I think a lot of us think about this one. Some one I always wanted to see come to SKW is Talia Madison/Velvet Sky. I’ve always loved her. Other than that, AJ Lee is up there. It’s been a little while since I’ve watched WWE of TNA so that pretty much all i can think of.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.