What I don't like….

Home Forums Random Discussion What I don't like….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

We know what we like in these videos but here are some things, right off the top of my head, that I don’t like……
    1. Tattoos. I don’t like them on anyone and I don’t know why anyone gets them (unless you’re a drunken sailor on leave in Singapore), especially women. And why do so many women get them in the bottom middle of their backs right above their rear ends? I just don’t get it.
    2. Body decorations. Ear rings are OK but nose rings, lip rings, tongue baubles, nipple rings, belly button rings and decorations (I really hate these- a woman’s waist is one of the sexiest parts of her body if she’s in good shape) and the various other parts of the body people pierce and decorate. Hate it, hate it, hate it.
    3. Super hero vids and sentry type vids. They just don’t do anything for me.
    4. Unsightly moles. The freckles ugly cousin. They’re distracting. And ugly. IMO.
    5. Obviously faked action. When producers don’t do retakes on scenes that didn’t go well or are obviously faked- shame on them. I’ve seen pile drivers that didn’t come within a foot of the floor and the reaction was like it was real. The scene and to some degree the whole video is ruined. Safety first, of course but c’mon.
    6. In a mixed match when a 120 lb. woman destroys a 220 lb. man who’s strong and in good shape. I’m sorry, it just doesn’t work. Gotta find smaller, fit young men.
    7. Mixed matches featuring fat old men. I know the women are the stars but please…….ugly and disgusting men just ruin the video. As a slightly fat, somewhat older man I feel just in saying this.
    8. Performers who don’t know what they’re doing and don’t really seem to care. This is not as much of a problem as it used to be (SK and others would never allow it, I think) but there have been times when you could tell the performer was there for a pay day and didn’t really care about the end result.
    9. Any SK update that doesn’t include Ann Marie. An update without the worlds greatest jobber (ever, and I’ve seen ’em all!) is like a day without sunshine.
    10. Realizing that some of these women could, now, probably kick my ass. As I’ve grown older I’ve become less athletic and less quick and light on my feet. While I’m still stronger then they are and could probably KO them if we boxed (I had the gloves on a few times in my younger days) if we wrestled their greater quickness and athleticism would give them at least a bit of an advantage and they just might beat me. Maybe not, who knows. It’s something I don’t think I’d care to find out for sure anymore but I have my suspicions.
    OK, there ya go. Some things I don’t like, pet peeves if you prefer. What do you think and what about yours?

Mister Bright
    Participant

In response to your peeves…

-I don’t mind tattoos.

-Piercings are another thing. I’m not huge on having someones face covered in them.

-I don’t pay enough attention to notice a mole to be honest.

-I’m not huge on Super heroine videos. I don’t dislike them, but i’m not a huge fan of them.

-I’m don’t like things being ULTRA fake either. I know it’s not real to begin with, but when it’s ULTRA FAKE, I get annoyed.

-I don’t care for mixed matches in general, unless the girl is getting destroyed and KO’d.

-I’m not gonna lie. I’m not really a huge Anne Marie fan. I liked her back in the day, but other girls have come along that I like waaaaaay more and she’s kind of fallen to the bottom of the list.

As for some of my own pet peeves…

1.) I’m not a fan of 1 piece suits most of the time. There are some instances when they are fine (some girls can pull them off very well), but I don’t really like them that much.

2.) Video Quality is a big big big deal breaker for me. For one thing, i’d like to be able to see what is going on. SK is generally really good with the quality, but some other places aren’t so much. I know older videos aren’t going to be crystal clear, but it still annoys me some when things are grainy.

3.) The Price is another huge huge huge deal breaker for me. I generally won’t buy a video if it’s overpriced. I like when the price is reflected by the length of the video. I don’t want to buy a 10 minute video for 30 dollars. That just is NOT worth it to me. I’m not gonna be satisfied if I don’t feel like I got my moneys worth.

4.) Blood is something I don’t want to see at all. There are some places that use blood in their fights and I just don’t like it.

5.) Death. I don’t want a video to end with someone getting “killed” or instead of KOs they have the girl “dying” to a “gun shot”. I don’t dig that necro stuff AT ALL. Just thinking about it makes me uncomfortable…

That’s about it for me.

stillwell
    Participant

I generally prefer the female to be defeated also (used to be you couldn’t find this anywhere) but sometimes, if the male looks OK (not too old or fat) I can appreciate having the woman destroy him.
    I prefer 2 piece outfits also although a one piece is OK if it is really snug or if it has the abdomen cut out bikini style.
    Not an Ann Marie fan????? Shame on you!
    Quality, price and death are out for me also but blood (faked, of course) is OK by me under the right circumstances.

Mister Bright
    Participant

You would think an Anne Marie fan would know how to spell her name 😛

Mister Bright
    Participant

I’m just yankin your chain 😛

This is a fun one. so here were I stand:

I love tattoos in moderation.. although its pretty hard for a girl to get too many tats. Certain places i don’t like tats… the neck, the face, on their boobs, hands or belly, everything elses is pretty much ok.

I like piercing, just don’t get crazy with it. no one i know in this business has too many.

love superheroine vids, lots of high heel boots and sexy, tight, shiny suits. and they are always over confident which just makes it better when they get totally destroyed. Sentry vids too i enjoy, quick easy KOs, coming at you fast, can’t see what’s not to like about that.

Moles? haven’t noticed any worth mentioning.

I hate productions that shoot vids in one take no matter what happens, it’s shitty and lazy and can really ruin a good vid. Just cut and try again. i know that means you have to edit, but that why we pay you.

mixed matches, i don’t want to see any male lose, not ever a little, I’ve edited vids that were back and forth, but the female loses a lot and in the end, just so i don’t have to keep skipping parts.

No selling, or poor selling is a definite no no. most of us can tell when they don’t care.

I love Anne Marie, She’s my favorite jobber too, I just love how she reacts and tosses herself around. she’s got something special about her.

I never cared whether or not i could actually beat the girls is fights. I never want to, care to, or plan to fight them. Fighting them proves nothing since all the fights i like are scripted anyway.

on to Mr. B’s pet peeves.

I don’t like body suits, you know one that covers their bodies from neck to toe. if they’re shinny, it helps, but still rather have some skin. One pieces are fine by me.

video quality is a deal breaker, but the better the vid, the more i’m willing to bend on that.

Price is another deal breaker, $40 of a 15 min vid with ads on both sides of the 12 mins of content is a something i will not support… yes, i’m talking about ringdivas. their best vids are too expensive and although the ones i did get were good, they’re not 40 bucks good.

blood? Hollywood does it well, and mean like Hollywood in LA, not the woman. I’ve seen blood is some girl fights in the movies that i liked, but no one in our world does it well, so, no.

Death? Velvets does that stuff and i like it. Something about the open eyes at the end i really like. it’s all pretend anyway, so it’s never bothered me.

As for my pet peeves? umm I think i covered most of them, I don’t like real grappling matches. i feels like nothing happens, they just roll around on the ground for a while. Submissions only matches kind of fall here too. although Rick at FWR is very very slowly winning me over on those.

talking is one, where the girls are more interested in talking about fighting each other than actually fighting, you can fight and talk at the same time, Jessie Belle has that down to a science.

This is a pretty cool thread, hope to here more opinions.

stillwell
    Participant

Thanks. I try. AnnE Marie is like the pretty, all american girl next door who happens to get beaten up a lot. She seems to enjoy portraying the loser and puts a lot of effort in selling her defeat.
    I never wanted to fight any girls either or ever planned to. I’m just saying- as a younger man no problem beating them in boxing, wrestling whatever. Now- who knows. Time will do that to you.
    We are, by the way, living in a era of great jobbers. Too many to list, actually but the women who job now a days do seem to put in effort to sell their defeats. It wasn’t always like that. I go back to the 70’s and remember a few who basicly would just lay down and looked like they were sleeping. That ain’t selling a defeat.
    Another pet peeve, by the way, is laughing or smiling during the fight that doesn’t get edited out or re-taked. Nothing ruins the illusion more than laughing or seeing a KO’d woman laying there spread eagled but with a little smile on her face. Awful.

Mister Bright
    Participant

Early Femmix videos were TERRIBLE when it came to laughing and smiling. I still have some of those old videos…they are incredibly amateurish. The girls would turn their head away from the camera because they were trying not to laugh (sometimes you’d catch them smiling really quick or you’d see them really really quickly try to pull their top up so their breast didn’t show (sometimes they’d edit, but not much. Usually, the other girl would do it for them).

The girls were always really pretty, but they were not good at wrestling. I dunno how it is now, but back in the day it was rough.

Yea that is a good pet peeve, and old Femmix is a great one to point out.

You’ve reminded me of an issue i have, and that is the girls trying to fix their tops. A huge selling point of Femmix vids now it the “wardrobe malfunctions”, so i don’t know why they’re always trying to cover back up. Its fine if the heel does it, but otherwise, leave it out.

stillwell
    Participant

I’m not sure where Femmix gets their girls but they really are pretty. The vast majority of their stuff is apartment house like cat fights and one is pretty much like any other. And the girls don’t really sell that well IMO. They come real close to just going suddenly limp and just laying their like they’re sleeping. Looks wise- top notch. Performance wise- mediocre at best.
    I hate top fixing too. SK has a rule about no nudity so if he stops filming and then edits the tits out that’s OK as it is with any site that bans nudity. But if you don’t ban nudity let the tits stay. As was said in the movie The Aviator “who doesn’t like tits”? I love ’em, natural ones much better than implants. Implants just don’t look right.

I think most implants look pretty damn good now, cheap ones (guessing on that cheap thing) look funny though.

Femmix girls are selling much better then they used to, still needs improvement but so so so much better now.

stillwell
    Participant

One other thing that has always bugged me is the woman’s hair covering her face either during the match, while she’s being finished off or after she’s been beaten and is laying out cold. Sometimes the woman will kind of break the moment and brush the hair out of her face while she’s being finished off or after she’s supposed to be out or in a hold and it’s bothersome. I’ve also seen SK, as he’s finishing a girl off or pinning her reach in an brush the hair off their face. If you can’t see the woman’s face the moment loses something important. When I had customs made I always asked for the hair to be pulled back and clipped so it wouldn’t interfere. Sometimes it was done, sometimes not. Again, ah the details.

Yes, this is one that i am right with you one, I need to see their face, their eyes, its all very important. I try not to pay attention to how much they brush their hair away, because it happens a lot.

stillwell
    Participant

Another odd little thing that bugs me- after being finished off the girls face should be pointed towards the camera, not away from it. Again, I’ve seen SK, after defeating a woman, reach down and turn her head so her face faces the camera instead of away from it. Face up towards the ceiling is OK but the beaten woman’s face should never be hidden from the viewer. I’m sure the women don’t realize this until it’s pointed out to them. We should write some rules for the women’s wrestling industry and submit them to all the companies.

Right again. i think there’s a long list of unwritten rules and most are made from SK’s example.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.