What are you looking forward to?

Home Forums Random Discussion What are you looking forward to?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Mister Bright
    Participant

I don’t know how much any of you watch a video creators Twitter or Facebook, but sometimes they post pics of something that hasn’t been released. Are there any videos/clips you guys are looking forward to that haven’t been released yet? Maybe there is a video that doesn’t exist yet with certain performers that you wanna see?

For me, it’s all about SKW. He posts A LOT of previews on Twitter and he has dropped some stuff that has me super excited.

-There is an upcoming video with Sparrow VS Sapphire where Sparrow has like a sports bra and jeans. Of course, she gets completely destroyed. It looks amazing and I can’t wait for it to be released.

-Katjaa VS Sapphire was also teased where Katjaa is in a shirt and jeans (and loses the shirt during) gets completely destroyed. I’m pretty excited for that one.

-SK posted that he was working with Taeler Hendrix and some of the vidcaps he posted look awesome. Looking forward to seeing them.

-I don’t talk a lot about FWR, but I do really like their videos. I’m hoping to see more Layla and Ryan in bikinis being KOed in the future.

What about the rest of you…what are you guys looking forward to?

It seems you are going to be very happy with the next SKWPPV update.

I too as crazy for that Sparrow vid. There’s also a older vid with Addie and Dakota getting beating up by someone. I can’t remember who, but I would love to see those to losing together. Also Jessica Nicole got crushed by Kristie Etzold,that’s out soon and its going to be awesome.

From FWR, i can’t wait for another goofy boxing vid, hopefully with Becca or Peyton. FWR is really great at those, like “boxing fun with Becca” or “punches from Peyton”

Also, I think Lucky O’Shea is coming back to Lucha Girls, hope she gets destryoed by anyone many times, because I’ll buy all of them.

Mister Bright
    Participant

I’m already drooling for that SKW update…it can’t come soon enough.

It gives me time to get some money finally…

Its going to be hard scoring a lot of them in the coming update.. going be a lot 9s and Maybe even a 10.. can’t wait to see.

Mister Bright
    Participant

You might have to invent the “11” for some of them.

Right! HAHAHA!!

Mister Bright
    Participant

Or maybe Mark’s “Mark” of Approval

I do kind of do that, with clip of the update or something like that. Might work that in though. I like that. lol

Mister Bright
    Participant

…or maybe some kind of Hall of Fame section where you put all your favorite videos

Oh, I really like that!

Also ppv is updated… party time!

Mister Bright
    Participant

Looks like you’ve got some more reviewing to do…

I hope you’ll review Babyface Ragdoll 6…

you know i will.

Mister Bright
    Participant

Awesome

*high five*

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.