Vids return

Home Forums Random Discussion Vids return

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

In just watched the videos you put back up. You need to keep those up permanently brother. Excellent work and it needs to be seen and seen again. It makes me realize that there are few things better in the world than watching a pretty young woman acting the role of being beaten up and KO’d- the key words here being acting the role. If it was real I wouldn’t watch. I don’t approve of a woman (or anyone else) being beaten up for real but knowing the women in the videos are acting a role makes it alright. And these women seem to take quite a bit of pride in acting their parts so well these days. I remember a time when it wasn’t always the case. Great job, great site.

Could not agree with you more. There really isn’t much better in the world than this and yes, the fact that it’s all fantasy an role acting makes all the difference. Really fights are not fun or pretty or include the ridiculous overselling that i have come to love so much. I definitely do not approve of any really violence especially towards women. These girls really do care and put in a whole lot of effort that i couldn’t even begin to explain how grateful I am for all these girls that do what they do for us.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.