Top 10 "Could've been" superstars at FWR

Home Forums Random Discussion Top 10 "Could've been" superstars at FWR

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jack Brewer
    Participant

Who do you guys think could’ve been some of the best at FWR?(women have to be on the inactive list)

1. Carrie- need i say more? After a tragic injury, she hung up the boots. She was sexy, an amazing jobber, and she was 2nd behind Becca at the jobber role
    2. Tara- normally i hate tattoo chicks but Tara was an exception. She could’ve been a good heel for FWR.
    3. Raven- she was a very good eye roller, had an amazing ass, and she could’ve been a top jobber for FWR.
    4. Nikki- she’s one hot as hell brunette,and she was good at selling.
    5. Stacie- her selling was top notch at her times, and her selling was crazy.
    6. Giselle- she could’ve been a top dog for FWR, she was tall enough to be a heel, but also a jobber sometimes. Her selling wasn’t amazing but her heel work was pretty good. And her ass was nice too.
    7. Helena- she wasn’t the prettiest or had the best body but she was very skilled.
    8. Tracy- a good jobber, but could also be a good heel. Has had some classics as well, and one of the original FWR girls.
    9. Serena- a cute petite blonde with an adorable look. Could’ve been a great jobber.
    10. Kimberly Jane- now hold your horses on this one. The only reason she’s at 10 is because she’s been everywhere and she’s already one of the greatest. I just wish she was still around. A great jobber and heel. She’s one of the greatest.

Steve
    Participant

Stacey was my favorite. Why did Tara leave?

Jack Brewer
    Participant

Idk man she had so much potential? but who would you put on your Top 10 could’ve been list?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.