The corner

Home Forums Random Discussion The corner

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

I just read your review of the Becca vs the Machine match (gee, who do I want to see lose this one?) and I realized that one of the things you don’t see very often is a girl hung upside down in the corner and pummeled while she hangs there helpless. It’s always a nice thing to see but I can only remember seeing it a couple of times. One of the reasons is, I think, that too many of the girls are too tall so they don’t dangle right, they half dangle and half lay on the mat. I know Sumiko has been hung upside down in the corner and pounded on but she’s a little bit shorter so it works with her. Her arms can dangle straight down and not be on the mat. Hopefully we’ll see more of this in the not too distant future.

That’s pretty much just a FWR possibility as he has a ring full time. I don’t mention it because it’s not really something that is important to me, which is why i try to get everything in the pics or the gif, so just in case there’s something i don’t mention you can still see if it’s in the vid.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.