SWK adds some CGI SFX

Home Forums Random Discussion SWK adds some CGI SFX

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sig Kircheis
    Participant

Among a pile of new vids from SKW (I see Supa Mark already has reviews of “Allie meets the Kind” and “Jesse Bell vs Invisibles” from the same batch), I picked up “A Super Competition”, in which Luna & Ella play superheroes from another planet who agree to a friendly competition.

A Super Competition

The initial rules are “no superpowers”, so they do a little lite wrestling, KOing each other with choke holds, bear hugs, and chloroform. (No pile drivers or flips for the wrestling fans.) For the final bout, Ella unleashes some sort of power being from her hands, pinning Luna to the wall, and Luna reciprocates with her laser eyes. Also, Luna can apparently pulled the life force out of enemies.

First time I’ve seen Sleeper Kid World use any CGI (other than scene transitions.) I guess he’s got some new software 🙂

Do you folks like CGI effects in your vids? (When appropriate – I guess they don’t fit much with wrestling.)

stillwell
    Participant

I’m not a special effects kind of a guy with maybe little exception.

yea, when appropriate, it’s fine. I’m not a huge fan of it, although my nerdy tech side loves it. i don’t “need” it in my fetish vids, but it is still cool to see.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.