SLAMpeg's cutoms

Home Forums Random Discussion SLAMpeg's cutoms

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Sliver
    Participant

I’m a big fan of Slampeg and i was wondering if is possible order a custom . In their site there’s no information about that.
    Thank You guys.

Matt
    Participant

Hey Sliver!!
    Follow this link for their custom information: http://www.slamminladies.com/customs.html

Matt
    Participant

What kind of custom are you looking for?
    I’ve read on other forums that they tend to turn down custom requests that are a little too “fetishy.”

Sliver
    Participant

Thank you so much for the link man.
    I was looking for a normal beatdown match between a monster heel and a jobber. The two girl that i was thinking about are Miss Rachel and Taylor Made. Nothing of special, some Sleepers, a Bearhug and some Kos.
    I love as heel Taylor Made ( I’ve even seen her live in a Shimmer show when i came in America, and she was gorgeous) but there are not so many beatdown matches with her, so i was thinking about make my own one.
    I’m reading right now the Customs Page and i’ve just realized that Slampeg’s customs are not so expensive.
    But i’m still thinking about it. I’ve never ordered a Custom before, and for my first one i want something special. I still don’t know if have a Custom with SKW, FWR or SlamLadies..i would like to have one with RingDivas because they have one of my favorite jobber ever (Brooke Fairchild) but their customs are definitely too rich for my blood.
    However thank you again for the link, and i’m sorry if i made some grammatical mistakes but i’m Italian 🙂

Matt
    Participant

No problem, bud!!
    If that’s your kind of match, Sumiko has a store on Clips4Sale, and she has a few beatdown videos that are pretty good.
    In fact, she has a few that feature Miss Rachel.
    Might be worth checking out!!
    While there, check out Avery’s Challenge (which has been reviewed on this site).
    It’s definitely one of Avery’s better performances at selling a beatdown.
    Best of luck to you!!

Sliver
    Participant

I think i have almost every beatdown match with Sumiko. She’s one of my favorites jobber ever. About Avery video, almost every months it is in my “wish list of the month” but i’ve never bought it. I’m a big Avery fan too ( i loved as heel her match against Amazing Kong) so sooner or later i will buy it. Speaking about Avery, is she one of your favorite jobbers?

Matt
    Participant

I have always loved Avery as a jobber, but even more so after I bough Avery’s Challenge. It’s easily the best jobbing performance of her young career. She’s everything I want in a jobber girl.
    My favourites of all time, however, are Mutiny and Jezabella Romo. Those two really know what it is to sell.
    If you like over-the-top-selling (drooling and twitching, for example), I can recommend a few videos for you. They’re absolutely fantastic with their over-the-top reactions.
    I don’t know who I like more, honestly. Mutiny vs Jezabella. They’re both EXCELLENT sellers.

Sliver
    Participant

Ok, you convinced me, i’ll buy Avery Challenge this weekend. However, i’m a big fan of drooling and twitching but i don’t find so often clips with over- the top- selling. So it would be really great if you can recommend some videos to me .
    Just out of curiosity, in Avery’s Challenge, does she drools or twitches or something? 🙂

Matt
    Participant

Well, my friend, you’re in luck.
    There is twitching and drooling in Avery’s Challenge.
    The two videos you MUST (just my opinion) have if you like twitching and drooling are:
    •Choke This Bitch Out 2 (which is a custom I paid for through Jezabella Romo) There’s literally TONS of drooling and gagging and choking and twitching. It’s actually pretty messy. http://clips4sale.com/63111/13351108
    •The other one is MW624 — Mutiny vs Rick. Rick absolutely destroys Mutiny to the point she twitches and drools a lot. It’s a long video, and towards the end, Mutiny is just a living rag doll. http://clips4sale.com/studio/18721/13636253#!MW-624-Rick-vs-Mutiny—Sleeper-_-Power-move-Domination-DROOLING-by-Rick-_sleeperkid-style_-FULL-VIDEO

Sliver
    Participant

Looks both really great!! I’ll check for them in these days. Thank You,Fella.

1st, I’m so happy to see threads like this without me, so proud! 2nd, i don’t really have anything to add, but just remember all those vids have been reviewed here. So just type those vid titles in that search bar, top right, and when looking at the results, click “read more” for the full review.

Thanks Sliver for asking a great question and thank you Matt, for coming in with all the right answers, YOU THE REAL MVP!! lol

Sliver
    Participant

Don’t thank me Mr. Mark, i’m the one that have to thank you for your honorable work for the site and for all of us. Review of almost every KO sites in the world, Q&A, Music Videos..what else can you expect from a site? Of course your fans are increasing, and it is just thank to you 🙂

stillwell
    Participant

I have to ask…..who’s Jezebella Romo?

Matt
    Participant

Jezabella Romo is primarily with Lucha Girls Wrestling.
    They have an abundance of great videos, as far as I’m concerned.
    She does a lot of work with Allie Parker and Lucky O’Shea, and is also in a lot of mixed matches.
    Primarily ring matches, but I’ve also seen a few done from the bedroom and even Jezabella’s home.
    http://luchagirls.com

Thanks Silver, that means a lot to me!

and I knew Matt was gonna come in for that last question. He loves Jezabel lol!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.