Safety

Home Forums Random Discussion Safety

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

I was just looking at your review of Tiny vs. 3 and, while looking at the pics of Tiny destroying Anne Marie, I became a little worried about the safety of these women when going against a big guy like that given how high he can lift them etc. I know SK puts a lot of emphasis on safety but still. Then I realized these woman might actually be safer being beaten up by a guy like Tiny than they might be against SK or another woman. He’s so much stronger than SK or the toher woman that he is probably in better control of the women he’s beating than SK or another woman might be and is less likely to drop them or whatever. Fake injuries are fine in this type of thing- needed in fact- but real injuries are something I can’t abide so here’s hoping Tiny has the women’s safety in mind as he’s, you know, beating the stuffing out of them. By the way, I wonder when he’s going to take Saphire apart?

Tiny is a pro himself as well and yes with him being so strong, he’s in total control. Safety is everyone’s number one concern. So have no fear.

I do think Tiny and Sapphire will meet in the future.

stillwell
    Participant

I think Sapphire and Tiny HAVE to meet in the future and I say Sapphire will drop the SKW championship belt in something resembling a squash- and never get it back unless Tiny gives it up and let’s the women compete for it….and then takes it back from whoever wins it. Not a bad idea actually.

I think the SKW championship is for females only, otherwise SK would have it by now. But Sapphire wouldn’t stand a chance against Tiny

stillwell
    Participant

Well, time to make it intergender. What- men are second rate citizens or something? We should march in protest!

No, i think the woman are most important. guys are replaceable. lol

stillwell
    Participant

But we should still march in protest. You make the signs, I’ll make some sandwiches.

HAHAHA! I’ll come for the sandwiches

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.