Ragged dolls

Home Forums Random Discussion Ragged dolls

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

I got my first ever ragdoll video today- SKWs Ragdoll #10, where Luna gets totally destroyed by the machine. It was a very good vid with Ms. Luna doing and excellent job of, uhm, jobbing. She’s kind of smallish, which I like, and is very loose and bendable, which I also like. She also seems to understand instinctively what a lot of female jobbers don’t understand and that is that a top notch jobber lays truly spread eagled after she’s been knocked out cold and that means with both her arms AND her legs spread wide. I hate it when a jobber girl keeps her legs together after being dropped for the count. Also Ms. Luna has a very nice figure with breasts that appear to be ample for her size but also real. Very nice. One thing I found that I don’t like about rag dolling is that I like the jobber girl to be more aware of what’s happening to her, try to get away or try in vain to fight back or protect herself , plead for who ever is beating her up to not do it to her and react to the KO move from consciousness to unconsciousness into the out cold position. That’s not absolutely important but it is my preference. By the way, I realized while watching the vid that I may have invented the woman draped over the bench move. If you remember my custom video called Keri’s Pride you’ll remember that SK KO’d Kari and then draped her body over a folding chair in the same way the SK girls get draped over the bench. The idea was, if the match had taken place in a ring that Kari’s beaten body would be draped over the ring edge, her upper half hanging out of the ring and her arms dangling down towards the floor. Anyway Rag Doll 10 was a very good video and Luna has now become one of my favorite jobbers.

You should be a fan of Luna is so really really damn good. She should be on everyone’s top jobber lists.

I understand the part your dislike about ragdolls, totally makes sense to me. I personally love the ridiculous and merciless over kill of a jobber that is already clearly defeated.

And i think you can have credit for the over the bench thing. Your custom is the 1st time i saw that, that i can think of, so thanks for that.

stillwell
    Participant

I’m afraid I must now admit that I didn’t invent the womans body dangling over the chair/bench move. I remembered today that back in the mid i90’s or so I saw a DT vid starring Tasha and Franchesca Le destroying Mia and Tara/Eve Ellis in a kind of apartment house fight. Early on Tara/Eve was ko’d and her naked body was draped over a bench in much the same way Luna and Keri were as mentioned above. I hope that this won’t get in the way of my inclusion in the Womens Wrestling Hall Of Fame, creative wing. At least I still have my invention on the invisible opponent match to fall back on.

oh you are in trouble, you hall of fame induction hangs by a thread as i kind of debunked your idea of being the inventor of the invisible opponent

Sig Kircheis
    Participant

The smaller women (e.g. Luna, Sparrow, Sumiko, Becca) tend to show up often in SKW’s Babyface Ragdoll series for the good reason that they are light and short and so easy to ragdoll (and also “babyfaced”). Luna has another Babyface Ragdoll vid, one with Tiny, that’s also good. (Also, Tiny’s entrance to the mat room behind Luna is a hoot, doing an old cartoon imitation.)
    Sneaky Tiny
    (I gotta figure out how to make that an animated GIF.)

Luna also has a ragdoll-like video you might like with SK that’s on Jacqueline’s site, “The Spy Who Hugged Me”; she gets draped over a chair seat (both face-up & down) and draped over a sofa-back. It’s not wrestling in the mat-room, though; the simulated KOs are koshes, bearhugs & chloro.
    Spy Who Hugged Me

I don’t really agree about the “jobber must be spread-eagled” part, though. One of my quibbles with FWR’s Invisibles vs Peyton & Becca vids is many of the KOs look so alike you could almost run one on a loop. I like more variations, asymmetry & 3-dimensions in a vid with lots of KOs.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.