New Video

Home Forums Random Discussion New Video

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

I just watched your new video. Great job by you! My thanks and congratulations to you for doing these kinds of things. For those of us who don’t have the ability to do those kinds of things ourselves you join our lists of heros right along with SK and a few others. Also kudos to the ladies who perform in these vids for our entertainment (and, hopefully, for a nice paycheck). I said a short time ago in one of these posts that we’re now in an era of great jobbers and your vids prove my point. I go back to the 70’s with these kinds of things and never has more thought or effort been put in to getting the proper reaction from the woman being beaten then there is now. By the way, we obviously have different tastes in music (although the music you use does fit) and you’re probably in to drooling more than I am. I’m more of a tongue man myself. Anyway, great job my friend.

Thanks man, yea i like more music than what i use for the videos, but i like the way it feels, hard and fast, works great for this kind of thing.

I don’t think I should be included in the circles of SK and the amazingly talented girls that bring us this great content, nothing i do i anywhere near what they do.

stillwell
    Participant

Roger Ebert was a highly respected film critic and a significant part of the film industry. You are the Roger Ebert of the women’s fighting and wrestling world. Roger used the thumbs up/thumbs down method to advise whether a movie was worth seeing. I wonder what you could show up or down regarding these videos?

Something comes to mind, hahahaaha, but doesn’t seem appropriate!

I love the reference though, I have related myself to him as well, but I’m no where near that popular, even if you scaled down from the number of people that watch movies, to the people that watch woman’s wrestling. Oh well. lol

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.