Interview with Sparrow Summers

Home Forums Random Discussion Interview with Sparrow Summers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’m going to be asking Sparrow some questions. You can ask about anything you want and she’ll answer all she can.

Matt
    Participant

WOW!
    I can probably think of a million things to ask this up and coming SKW star!
    Here’s a couple that immediately come to mind.
    I hope she can respond to a few.
    1. I appreciate the skills of all wrestlers on the SKW roster. However, I also find women wrestling pretty sexy and it’s also a turn on. Do you enjoy what you do strictly on a professional level, or is there a side of you that also finds it sexy?

2. Do you have any advice in terms of, how can a guy speak openly about his enjoyment of wrestling without totally freaking her out?

3. How does someone so small in stature get involved with this rough business?

4, I’ve seen a few of your SKW matches. Have you been involved with any other wrestling company besides SKW?

5. Are there any videos you’ve shot that your fans should be looking for in the future?

Thanks for giving us fans an opportunity to ask questions!! Cheers and best of luck in the future!!

Mister Bright
    Participant

Tell her that Mister Bright says…

“Thank you for your work! The videos with you in them are super entertaining and I love them. I look forward to seeing more of you in future videos!

Awesome Matt!! Thank you!

I definitely will, but, any questions MR. B?

Mister Bright
    Participant

I don’t really have any questions to be honest…I guess you can ask her this one…

“Are there any wrestlers you’d like to do a video with?”

That’ll do, Thanks Mr. B.!

Mister Bright
    Participant

Looks like my work here is done…

*walks into the sunset*

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.