Favourite KO Reactions

Home Forums Random Discussion Favourite KO Reactions

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Tomantorak
    Participant

The best twitching I have ever seen was by Arden at SKW in a vid titled Natasha vs Arden. It’s an even back and forth contest between the two until Natasha slams a huge elbow into arden’s exposed stomach. Natasha then proceeds to slam a pile driver, followed by two further tombstone pile drivers on her hapless opponent turned jobber. For the final tombstone Natasha lifts Arden even higher than before and spikes her head in brutal fashion onto the ground. Arden is knocked out cold and loses complete control of her body which begins to twitch and convulse uncontrollably almost in rhythmic fashion. The selling and twitching by Arden is so good it seems almost real. She twitches for a good ten seconds and Natasha even has to hold her body down as it twitches. Arden’s body is really toned in this vid and she’s showing it off in a nice bikini which only enhances the contest. Sumiko’s twitching comes close to this but not quite as amazing or realistic

I think the best twitching come from Anne Marie. normally not a very intense twitch, but consistent and has just the right effect as it ripples across her body. So many examples of her twitching, The one she did with Andrea Rosu, which i just reviewed, the piledriver vid she did with Jasmine Mendez, also her vid with Tiny was great, and she had a very amazing co stars as well in that one.

I’ve seen the match your talking about and i definitely love her twitching, but the most important thing about that one was that Arden twitched even during the pin, which really makes a big difference to em

Tomantorak
    Participant

Yea that’s true about Anne Marie, she even manages to twitch when she’s passing out from a sleeperhold.

Quick question – in skw “I Scream of Jeanne 2” does sumiko twitch at all after any of the pile drivers she receives? Thinking of buying it, but only if sumiko twitches tho to sell the brutal impact

Yes Anne is amazing!

I looked the video real quick and i would say, not really. She twitches very gently and sometimes not at all. So if twitching is what you want, your not really getting it from that one.

Tomantorak
    Participant

Thx for letting me know. I think twitching for Sumiko is relatively a new thing, you see her twitch really well after getting pile driven by saya in their most recent match. In her old vids she never twitched or convulsed.

What about in far beyond driven 30 with amber o’neil vs fantasy? does amber twitch at all after all the pile drivers she takes?

Well, i wouldn’t say it new for Sumiko any more, she been doing this a long time and might not have started overselling, but certainly has been for some time now and she’s real good at it, but you know that.

I took a look at that vid and no, almost not at all. She twitches for one maybe two of them and that’s about it, even the final piledriver is flat.

Matt
    Participant

Hey Tomantorak!!
    Have you seen any videos from Mutiny Wrestling? She has a few good beatdown videos that feature twitching, even drooling if you like that.
    Also, femmixwrestling also has a ton of videos that feature convulsing girls.

Tomantorak
    Participant

Hey Matt, thanks for letting me know. I haven’t seen any of mutiny’s vids, definitely will give it a look

yea Matt is right, I would look at these 1st and foremost.

Review of MW-624 Rick vs Mutiny

Review of MW-623 Mutiny being choked by Rick

Matt
    Participant

Hey Tomantorak!!

I’d DEFINITELY check out the two videos B.N. Da Supa Mark suggested featuring Mutiny.

Twitching is at the top of my over-the-top-reactions list. That and drooling. Would love to know what you think of Mutiny when you make a purchase.

Matt

Matt
    Participant

I figured I’d post this here rather than start a new thread.
    Has anyone seen the new Tiny video from SKW…Tiny vs Kayla??

I’m speechless. I own NUMEROUS videos that include twitching, but I believe Kayla’s twitching is extremely “violent” and makes you believe like she’s seriously hurt. Her convulsions after the last Tiny Special is…IMO…epic.

Wanna see her in more jobbing scenarios. Has she done anything else similar to this?

Yea, OMG! that’s what i have to say about that! Review coming soon.. but if you haven’t seen that, don’t wait for me, go grab that shit! WOW.

Like i loved her before.. now… jeex!

oh and no, not quite like this one. she always been great at selling but This one was crazy good.

Matt
    Participant

I have never been heard of Kayla before lol…no joke.
    Any recommendations of other videos she’s in? Would love to see more of her.
    FYI…I bough the new Tiny video, new Ragdoll video and new Overkill video. I seriously think the new Tiny videos trumps them all.

i don’t think you’re wrong, those are easily my fav 3 of the update, but which is best… i can’t full heatedly say.

as far ask Kayla goes, these were really good

Review of KAYLA VS THE INVISIBLE

Review of FIGHT BOTS: part four

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.