Destiny

Home Forums Random Discussion Destiny

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

I just read your review of the latest mixed match from Ring Divas with Destiny Dumon. I’ve seen a few of their vids and I agree with your complaints about their cost per minute. Destiny is my favorite of their women and is an excellent jobber. Physically she’s just what I like in a woman, lean but not skinny, firm but still soft looking, her breasts fit her frame and her rear end is just the right size and nicely rounded. Pretty face too. I’d love to see her and maybe the two women who are supposedly her sisters visit SKW. I’d love to see her take on SK in a mixed dreams match- and we know how that would end for her-, I’d like to see the 3 of them take on Tiny in a 3 sisters vs. 1 guy match- and we know how that would end for them: can you say the first ever 3 sisters body pile- I’d love to see the other two sisters take on Anne Marie and Sumiko in a tag team match- I say A & S start fast but end up as great jobbers should end up and I’d love to see Destiny take on Sapphire in a champ vs. champ match- I say it’s back and forth for the first third and then Sapphire tales over and Destiny, well, can you say Destiny squashed! Ah this stuff would be great. Work on that will ya!

lol, man that would be amazing, but as far as i can tell, if you work for Ringdivas, you can’t work anywhere else. So, as far as i can tell, out dreams will have to say dreams.

stillwell
    Participant

Well that sucks. At least one of their women showed up at SKW. Can’t think of her name but she beat Anne Marie in a super heros match.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.