Commission a clip to a Model

Home Forums Random Discussion Commission a clip to a Model

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

True enough, probably quite a few. Maybe they could met at the gym where the ring is located. Whatever. So, I didn’t know you were in attendance for a shoot. What vid was it, who was in it and what was it like?

Yea it was last year and this was the clip i got to see. I talk about it at the end of this review

Review of SENTRY GIRLS: SESSION 38

Matt
    Participant

From my experiences ordering customs, the more you pay the better the product (the majority of the time).
    I’ve had customs ordered through models like Jezabella Romo, Wenona, Tomiko, Galas, Megan Jones, etc…
    Of all the videos I’ve had customed, Wenona and Jezabella were the best. Jezabella was extremely expensive, but the product was top-notch. I’ve had cheaper customs ordered, and sometimes they just miss the mark.
    It all depends on what you want, I think. Mine usually focus on one-sided squashes where the losing girl is defeated to the point of twitching and drooling. Wenona was pretty cheap, but the product was also really good.
    I’ve also had issues contacting certain models. Some of them just don’t reply to my emails, but I guess you take the good with the bad.
    That’s just some of my thoughts on ordering customs. If you can swing it, do it. The Jezabella one I ordered (http://luchagirls.com/choke-this-bitch-out-2/) is my favourite video ever. Nobody sold like Jezabella.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.