A.J. and Paige

Home Forums Random Discussion A.J. and Paige

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

For whatever it’s worth….I guess the WWE is making a movie about Paige called Fighting With My Family. The Rock announced it on Raw after the TV time ended last monday. Also AJ Lee’s autobiography is due out in the not too distant future.

yea, i save AJ’s book, and i heard about the moves, I kinda just want them both back in the ring.

stillwell
    Participant

Yeah, I agree. Hopefully one day. AJ may be gone for good because her husband (CM Punk) is hated by the McMahons and vice versa. As for Paige….she was suspended but I don’t know for how long. Last I heard she had an injury that she believes needs surgery but the WWE says doesn’t. Hopefully she’ll be back fairly soon. She’s about as good as they have both in the ring and on the mic. By the way- the best heel the WWE has now is Charlotte Flair. And she’s great in the ring.

Oh my Charlotte plays an amazing cunt, i hate her so much sometimes, but that appreciate that she really brings it and me hating her is just a complement to her for making a crazy good heel.

I knew about AJ and figured the same, I didn’t know about the injury to Paige though, so still hoping to see her soon

stillwell
    Participant

Paiges injury was to her shoulder I think. I don’t know the current status. Charlotte doesn’t mind jobbing either and that’s always a good thing for a woman.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.