Favourite KO Reactions

Home Forums Random Discussion Favourite KO Reactions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

Hi everyone!! I base many of my video purchases on the reviews I find on this excellent website. The reviewer has similar interests to me when it comes to KOs and KO reactions, including twitching and drooling.
    I was curious if anybody else shares these same interests, and if so, if you can suggest videos that include these KO reactions.
    I’m NOT INTO sharing videos, just want to know if you have seen something that includes twitching and drooling so those that like such videos may wish to purchase it.
    I really enjoy this site, and hope to contribute more!
    Cheers!

Thanks Matt for all the complement, it means a lot to me! Of course I pretty much review every video I get, so i can’t really add anything new, but maybe some older videos like:

KNOCKOUTS 101
    http://skwppv.com/skwppvnew/?download=knockouts-101

Maybe of interest. I really hope people participate in this, I think this could be a great thing for all of us.

Matt
    Participant

Thanks, man!! Me too.
    I hate being on forums and talking about what I like in a video, and having a dozen people hit me up for trades.
    I’d rather chat about what we like and recommend videos so we can decide for ourselves if we want to buy it.
    I still can’t believe it took me this long to find this site and I’ve been a fan of women and mixed wrestling ever since Sleeperkid’s site was strictly donated content lol.
    Keep it up!!

Well I’m glad you did. I hope to never stop doing this. I’ve gotten pretty used to people asking for trades. I don’t think there’s anything i could do about that. Anyway, it might just be us talking for a bit. The forums here are new and not too may people have taken to it yet.

So, you know what i like, can you tell me so of our favorite vids. I got to make sure I’m not missing anything.

Matt
    Participant

I can’t tell you how many videos I’ve lost over the years because of laptops crashing. However, there are a few custom videos I’ve ordered that you may enjoy.
    The first one is called TOMIKO PINNED, LIMP AND DROOLING and can be found here http://clips4sale.com/studio/3308/12754884#!TOMIKO-PINNED_-LIMP_-AND-DROOLING—WMV
    Basically, the video starts off with Tomiko in tight jeans and a white tank top already KOd and twitching. Enter Cheyenne Jewel, who basically KOs and ragdolls a limp, twitching, drooling Tomiko. It’s a little slow paced, but a must have if you enjoy ragdolling videos.
    Another one of mine is MEGAN TWITCHING, DROOLING AND KOd, and can be found here http://clips4sale.com/studio/10645/12604185#!Megan-Twitching-Drooling-and-K0d-mp4.
    Same sort of deal, except this one is mixed wrestling. Megan Jones looks HOT in her little blue bikini, and looks fantastic selling the KOs. Fans of Megan must have this one.
    I have others, as well, with the same concept. Give those two a look first and let me know what you think.

Wow, I could have never guess then the two people you have done customs with are my 2 lease favorite people in the business. Tomiko is just really unattractive to me and Megan is gives a poor performance every time I’ve see her. I would have loved to see Cheyenne Jewel being the ragdoll. She is absolutely amazing. I found incredibly funny that you picked those too girls. It’s almost as if you knew me and were just trying to troll me!

Matt
    Participant

HAHAHAHA!!! That’s hilarious. To be honest, I am relatively new to the custom video scene. I took to Twitter and asked a few models about shooting a custom for me, and Tomiko was someone that got back to me very quickly, and she was also great responding to emails.
    I have similar videos with Galas Looner (check out my profile pic), Dakota Charms, Wenona and Hazel Allure. Currently waiting for Dakota to get back to me about another custom.
    Just my opinion…nobody, and I mean nobody, drools like Dakota Charms.

Now we’re talking. I don’t have anything against the 1st two except for exactly as i said, But Galas, Wenona and Dakota are girls that i would order customs from. Dakota can be a little hit or miss, but she more ofter better. Galas and Wenona are all stars in my mind! They nail it every time i see them. If you have so customs from them i can get, please send those links this way as fast as possible. Hazel looks great but it don’t know her.

Matt
    Participant

The Wenona clip is called, Jasmine Mendez destroys Wenona, and can be found here http://clips4sale.com/studio/38231/11947837#!Jasmine-Mendez-Destroys-Wenona-Clip-2. This was my very first custom and Wenona doesn’t disappoint. Includes multiple KOs, twitching and drooling.
    The Dakota Charms clip is called, Hazel dominates Dakota, and can be found here http://clips4sale.com/studio/37962/12071533#!Hazel-Dominates-Dakota-mp4. Includes KOs and drooling, but Dakota didn’t twitch much.
    I’m looking for the Galas clip now, but can’t seem to find it on C4S. I’m quite sure she released it.

now we’re cooking with fire. Those 2 i’m definitely getting and as soon as you find that Galas clip, i’m getting that one too!! Thanks man

Matt
    Participant

I just noticed your review for Far Beyond Driven 41. Just curious, have you checked out the Piledriver Perversion series from Lucha Girls? Not as many piledrivers and not as many KOs…but there’s a stronger sense of perversion. Those movies can be found here http://clips4sale.com/studio/47421/7930763#!Jezabel-Romo-vs-Lucky-O_Shea—Girls-Grappling—Match-_3. Wrestlers like Mutiny and Lucky O’Shea star in some of their movies. Mutiny also stars in one of the Piledriver Perversion matches. If you like Mutiny, you’ll want that one.

I’ve always been on the fence for those, I wasn’t sure how much of it was piledrivers and how much of it was perversion. So, i never got one. but I thought about it a lot. I love Lucky and Mutiny, but i haven’t got many clips from Lucha girls. So, i’m not sure what to expect.

Matt
    Participant

The matches themselves are pretty good, to be honest. They perform the moves well. Their mixed matches are also pretty good.
    Since you haven’t seen a lot of them and we seem to have similar taste, I would go with Piledriver Perversions 14 — Mutiny’s Fate and Bedroom Brawls 4 Morning After Chokeout.
    The price tag isn’t over the top, so it might be worth a look for you. A bit of gagging in the Morning After video, so expect a fair amount of choking.
    Just keep in mind, there’s no twitching. The ending of the piledriver match is something to behold, though.

Well. you make a good pitch, I think i’ll have to check them out, but getting those other two first. Still look for that Galas one, because that’s really important!

Matt
    Participant

I can’t find that Galas video anywhere.
    Maybe she didn’t put it up for sale after all.
    I really liked this one. She looked great in her jeans and white tank top. A top notch twitcher and drooler, and has great facial expressions.
    I sent her an email asking if people can purchase that custom, but she hasn’t gotten back to me.
    I will let you know if she does, though.
    Have you purchased many DT Wrestling videos?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.