Your favorite KO pose?

Home Forums Random Discussion Your favorite KO pose?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Hunter
    Participant

I enjoy KO’d girls lying flat on their face or being slung over a bar or something.

Yes, those nice to see too!

Kyle Zook
    Participant

My favorite is when they lay face down spread eagle. with their nose planted in the ground like this. You guys know any videos where they are mostly like this? Please tell me what they are.

I couldn’t say for “mostly” it happens a lot, but not consistently

Kyle Zook
    Participant

Do you have any recommendations on which videos have those kinds of poses? Because most videos i see the majority of them are laying on their back, not laying face down. Would be grateful if you can show me so i can buy some 🙂

umm, probably the Sumiko vs the invisible heel… it’s a lot of her laying on the ground, but it pretty equal, for laying on her back and on her belly.

Review of SUMIKO vs THE INVISIBLE 2

Kyle Zook
    Participant

lol, i actually just bought that yesterday, its a good one for sure.

Jerry Bick
    Participant

Alex vs Sumiko has been done dude. 🙂 Go on the SKW site and search for one if them and I think it is back and forth. 🙂

Kyle Zook
    Participant

Thanks! I found one of them in the same video together, it was a good one.

McChurl
    Participant

Search Fem Wrestling Room . More specifically , the videos featuring Vanessa Harding . It seems to me that she collapses face down , albeit briefly , in a number of videos .

Kyle Zook
    Participant

Thanks, I found some good ones of Vanessa, you guys are so helpful.

McChurl
    Participant

This isn’t a pose as much as it is a reaction , but I really like it when someone receives a face punch from her opponent , and spins around cross eyed with her tongue protruding out of the corner of her mouth . Staggering around the room while making cartoonish faces is a big selling point for me , as well .

I love all silly stuff like that, so i’m backing you on that vote!

stillwell
    Participant

Anne Marie is very good at that spinning around reaction with the faces etc. She’s been beaten up that way a lot. Well, actually she gets beaten up every way a lot. Thank goodness.

Thank goodness indeed!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.