Your favorite KO pose?

Home Forums Random Discussion Your favorite KO pose?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Mister Bright
    Participant

There are a lot of different kinds of KO poses. Which is your favorite?

My favorite is generally the straight laying…

Alex VS Helena

I have two, 1st a little like yours, spread eagle is my old time fave.

The other, is I think everyone’s new fav, the butt up, butt in air, or also sometime called the Aika, named after the anime.

Thanks for the great question Mr. B.

Mister Bright
    Participant

LOL I don’t think i’ve ever heard anyone call that the Aika.

Someone did recently, someone one C4S or SK, probably SK. I laughed, probably harder than i should have at it. I hope it catches on.

Mister Bright
    Participant

Probably better to say than “The Ass Up Pose”

AND more simple, lol!

stillwell
    Participant

My preferred KO’d pose is like the AnnE Marie example shown above- flat on the back, spread eagled, arms AND legs spread wise, palms up, feet pointed out not in, eyes closed or partly opened but seemingly not seeing anything, mouth slightly opened and tongue protruding significantly out the side of the mouth nearest the floor. All these things imply thoroughly beaten and helpless IMO. A nice victory pose of a foot to the chest or abdomen or other frontal female areas (ahem) is nice too. Gee we spend a lot of time thinking about these things, don’t we?

This guy knows exactly what he wants, can’t be mad at him for that…. and yes, i’m pretty sure most of us spend way too much time picking out all the little details we like, i know i do.

Mister Bright
    Participant

I’m not really picky about tiny tiny details

Mister Bright
    Participant

The only detail I always love seeing are the placement of the arms…

I like the pose I had posted originally, but it’s always a nice extra to have the girl’s one hand on her chest with the other arm laying at her side.

If I can find a specific pic, i’ll post it…

Details my friend, we all have this little tiny things that some people couldn’t care less about, but a extremely important to us.

stillwell
    Participant

With regards to the arms (and therefore the hands) I do find it important that the hands be palms up and not down. Palms up looks natural while palms down looks posed. Ah the details.

Very detailed, man. I haven’t even thought about that before.

stillwell
    Participant

By the way, the picture of a KO’d Alex at the beginning of this post reminds me of how much I miss seeing her in SKW. She was a very good performer who sold being KO’d pretty well. I think she and Devon must have been friends before they came to SKW and then came there together. I’d always hoped to see an all Asian match between Alex and Sumiko. I think it would be a back and forth match with Alex eventually doing the victory pose over Sumiko.

Mister Bright
    Participant

Alex is one of my favorites and that is actually one of my favorite KO’d pics…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.