Who?

Home Forums Random Discussion Who?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

I see you just reviewed a custom starring Anne Marie, Sumiko and Carrie. I know those 3 are among your very favorite performers as is Becca. You must have really looked forward to seeing that clip. So lemme ask ya….since you see a lot more of these vids than the rest of us do who are the other performers you most look forward to seeing in a vid (and the company they’re mostly with)? List, say, your top 12 performers. If they’re recently retired that’s OK.

12? That should be easy, not Counting Anne-Marie, Sumiko or Becca, right?

OK, no particular order, because that would cause my own inner battle that would make this talk all night.

Sparrow Summers
    Keri Spectrum
    Cali Logan
    Kayla Obey
    FWR Carrie
    Sinn Sage
    Galas Looner
    FWR Peyton
    Luna Vera
    Jessica Nicole
    Addie Juniper
    Jessie Belle

I could probably do 12 more lol… because of other girls that are great too, like FWR Ryan, Kayla Lael aka Lydia Lael, Bambi Buttons, Alisa Kiss, Gia Primo… just to name a few others.

A lot the these girls have their own productions, like Keri, Cali and Kayla Obey, which are great, but SK seems to bring the best out of people constantly, so i would prefer if he was running the show.

Mister Bright
    Participant

That’s a tough one. I’ll have to think about that for a little bit…

stillwell
    Participant

I like your list but since I don’t see anywhere near the amount of vids you do I have to say I’ve only actually seen a few of these women in action although I’ve seen photos of most in action so I at least know from whence you speak. I’ve gotta start seeing more vids but money doesn’t grow on trees.

Mister Bright
    Participant

This was a tough list to think up, but I managed to do it. Only the top 3 are actually in order.

Sparrow
    Alex
    Natasha
    Katjaa
    Kayla Lael
    SKW Rain
    Keri Spectrum
    Pandora
    Jinx
    Jade
    Sumiko
    Vivian

stillwell
    Participant

Nice list but from it I think only Alex, Keri, Natasha and Sumiko are the only ones I’ve actually seen in action. Again, I’ve gotta get back in the saddle.

Mister Bright
    Participant

Some of the girls I picked don’t show up much anymore (if at all)

Yea, Natasha was a sad loss, imagine how popular she would be if she stayed.

Mister Bright
    Participant

I have to move Jinx up my list. She’s definitely in my top 5 now

Can’t blame you there.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.