What else are you watching?

Home Forums Random Discussion What else are you watching?

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Sig Kircheis
    Participant

Next Global Crisis’s latest side mission is “Knockout Fever” starring Red Glory. It’s a throwback to their old Training Room series in that it’s out of storyline “testing” of the heroine. No surprise, Red Glory flunks spectacularly, getting KO’d five or six times (it’s hard to tell and a couple, since she doesn’t get to really wake up between a few.)

Red Glory in KO Fever

I didn’t find this as much fun as I expected, considering the KO count. Mostly, I didn’t think the actress really sold the beat down, so the KO’s seemed perfunctory. (I compare it to the recent Starshot NGC video (“Making a Name”) I mentioned earlier in this thread, where the actress really sells being pummeled senseless.)

PS. Red Glory’s outfit is really, really red. Pushes the chroma limit red.

I kinda like the sounds of that one, might have to check it out.

Sig Kircheis
    Participant

I picked up “Ascent, 2nd Floor” from Heroine Arena. (I wrote about “Ascent, 1st Floor”early in this thread.)

The premise is a martial arts fighter, “Mongoose”, is making her way up a building floor by floor, taking on a new opponent on each floor, sort of videogame style.

Ascent2

Heroine Arena continues to sell separate “Mongoose Wins” and “Mongoose Defeated” versions. I go with the Defeated option.

This one is a disappointment, because I’m a fan of KOs, and none of the KOs are shown. For some reason the producer decided that the heroine passing out would be indicated by the video going out of focus. So, a chloroform rag appears and everything goes out of focus. A Taser appears and everything goes out of focus. That isn’t very much fun for a fetish video, At least not to my taste. :p

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.