Want to see a video reviewed? Here's where you can request it!

Home Forums Review Request Want to see a video reviewed? Here's where you can request it!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 355 total)
  • Author
    Jewish Guy
    Participant

So one of the videos you said you will be accepting review request can bemine please?

Faffy waffle
    Participant

Hey Bn Da Supa Mark can you do a review on the website Girlsgettingsleepy.com the product i want you to review is “Lori Chloroformed-CGV 2″and”Sleepy Fantasies” Hopefully you could review them both for me 🙂 Thanks bud 🙂

Jack Brewer
    Participant

Lol not a lot of people been asking you to do requested videos so im going to ask if you could review Threes Company 2 from SKW and Tara vs Jackson from SKW because you never reviewed a video on Tara

Going to have the chance to do a few more requests coming up soon.

@jajabrewer
    I can do those, but want to make sure i’ve done some older requests 1st

and

@qwerty
    Soon as i can get my hands on that one i’ll review it for ya.

Tong
    Participant

$40 for an old, old, old vid, i don’t think i can make myself do that. Sorry man.

Tong
    Participant

now we’re talking, i think i skipped that one when it was released and you’re not the only one to ask me to review it.. so looks like i have to.

Faffy waffle
    Participant

Hey BN Da Supa Mark hey are you still gonna my review my request bro? Cause ive been waiting since july 22 and its been taking awhile bro but i guess your busy on other reviews aswell so i can complain just wishing you would review my requests bro thx ?

i haven’t even gotten that vid yet, but i did kind of forget. i’ll see if i can get it soon

Faffy waffle
    Participant

Thanks BN Da Supa Mark and lol thats not the only one you’ve forgot to review i requested like months ago to review a product from sleepysoles.com “Gwens Obsessed Foot Fan” and from Girlsgettingsleepy.com “Taylor Chloroformed CGV” kinda like 4 months ago but if you could review those aswell that would be awesome thanks

I’ll do what i can

Faffy waffle
    Participant

Hey bndasupamark wheres my review requests??? Like i requested for that like at MAY and JULY and its gonna be SEPTEMBER already :((

I promise you Faffy, I’m working on it. Plus you just reminded me last week that i missed some or your requests, I told you I didn’t even own the vids yet and I was doing reviews of the new content.

Remember this is a review request, i don’t actually owe them to you, you’re asking me to do you a favor, quit trying to brake my kneecaps, they’re coming I promise.

Faffy waffle
    Participant

Sorry if i got cared away i just thought you forgot about my review requests sorry bro if i pushed you but thanks again for reviewing my requests bro much thankful?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 355 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.