Want to see a video reviewed? Here's where you can request it!

Home Forums Review Request Want to see a video reviewed? Here's where you can request it!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 355 total)
  • Author

At this moment, no, I haven’t really planned on reviewing any of the stuff from those companies. I feel like they are way too cookie cutter. Its the same thing over and over again and finding a “good” one is like a needle in a haystack. I do have a ton of Slamladides videos as well as MLW, (stuff before they stuffed the “o” in there) but they’re all kind of dated now and maybe it’s time I give them another look.

NEFW, is newer too me I have a hand full of their vids and some are alright. I’m willing to look into all 3 companies again and see what going on. I also wouldn’t mind your suggestions, but lets look at the newer ones, becasue that the best way of seeing what they are capable of now.

Faffy waffle
    Participant

Hey B.N Da Supa Mark Can You do a review on the Website Girlsgettingsleepy.com The product is “Lori Knocked Out” and “Lori Chloroformed CGV 2” if you could or if possible review these products if you can do both much thankful but if you can’t do both then review “Lori Knocked Out” instead Thx 🙂

I will look into at lease one of them for this week, Faffy.

Faffy waffle
    Participant

Thanks man Btw if your reviewing one or if you cant review both of them just review”Lori Knocked Out” Thanks again 🙂

Master
    Participant

Find more of Karlie Montana knocked out. Shes amazing! Keep it up!

Mister Bright
    Participant

http://www.femwrestlingrooms.com/beccas-practice-session.html

I’m not saying that I “demand” a review of this one, but I humbly “request” that you must check this one out.

HAHAHA, you got it Mr. B!

Mister Bright
    Participant

Here’s another one for you…

http://www.femmixwrestling.com/roxyvsscarlett11.html

I know Femmix is a little weird about which vids you can review, but if you can review this one i’d love to know what you thought of it.

I can always ask.

Mister Bright
    Participant

I’d appreciate it

Faffy waffle
    Participant

Hey B.N Da Supa Mark Can you Do a Review on the website “Velvets Fantasies” the product i want you to review is “Immerse yourself:with Sumiko Part 2 🙂 and also btw awhile back i requested a review about beware house from velvets fantasies i noticed you havent reviewed it yet but its ok 🙂

Master
    Participant

Can you review this one? Im kinda new here. Thanks!

http://www.femwrestlingrooms.com/agents-serena-and-ivy.html

Faffy, I seemed to have lost my “beware house” I’ll probably have to buy it again when I get the time. I will work in that Sumiko vid for you, I should have that. In fact, hold on…. OK, yes i have it and its one the to do list. Wish you picked part 3 but, this one is good too.

Master, Your in the same boat as Faffy, except I never had that one. I do remember wanting that one, so I will grab it as soon as i have the time.

Faffy waffle
    Participant

Hey B.N Da Supa Mark is alright if you have the “Immerse Yourself:Sumiko Part 3” already feel free to do a review on it aswell bud 🙂

Faffy waffle
    Participant

Hey B.N Da Supa Mark Can you do a review on the website Evangelinevonwinter.com(all about Eve on Clips4sale) the product i want you to review is “Mandy Abducted” Thanks 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 355 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.