Want to see a video reviewed? Here's where you can request it!

Home Forums Review Request Want to see a video reviewed? Here's where you can request it!

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 355 total)
  • Author

plain and simply, i like to see the girls lose. Hence, the focus i put on the jobbers in the videos, I also don’t like the male loses, because the losers are the show and i like women.

bil530
    Participant

Hi. Can you please review SKW Highlights: Volume 34. Thanks in advance!

yes i can, not this update, but next

Jake
    Participant

This looks interesting. Maybe you could check it out?

Agent Alexis

Hmm, maybe. I’ll keep it in mind.

MannyBeliever
    Participant

Maybe check out Property of Hollywood, with Eden. I have it and it’s a good clip if not maybe the new Coco vs Saya?

i did grab the Hollywood Eden vid, but didn’t have time to review it. I did really like that vid, Eden is so good, so sexy. The Coco Saya vid is on the way very very very soon.

Jake
    Participant

Although I’m sure you’re aware of this new sleepy producer using SKW/V’s F talent, thought I’d share it with you just in case.

Sensually Savage Productions

yup, I’ll definitely be checking them out soon.

I would like to see more Velvet Fantasies videos reviewed. A bunch of intriguing videos have been released recently.

I’ll work on that.

FREEKYMONKEY
    Participant

Could you review this video from Wild Stories? Deadly Quest

not a bed looking clip, not a store i frequent thought, I’ll see if feel like grabbing that one when i buy vids again.

Ryan Stephenson
    Participant

Is this one worth a look? Thinking of buying it but hard to tell from the preview pics what the KO’s are like

She Loves Me Not

I can’t tell either, i can grab it and review it but might take a while to get it posed, work is kicking my butt.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 355 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.