Want to see a video reviewed? Here's where you can request it!

Home Forums Review Request Want to see a video reviewed? Here's where you can request it!

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 355 total)
  • Author
    Danny
    Participant

Can you do Antoinette vs jacquelyn or poolside envy thx.

i think i can do that.

JT
    Participant

Mark, thanks for the reviews and the site. With your reviews, I know you do mostly fresh releases but have you ever entertained doing an occasional review for videos you may have passed over initially or were published before doing reviews?

Like for something like FWR; maybe a review of something like LeAnn meets Eliza (1 of leann’s first vids), Misty’s Mayhem, Mystique’s Debut, Raven’s Destruction, etc. Didnt know if any of these or any slightly older vids would pop up on an occasional review release?

I could see that being a thing every now and then. I don’t see why not.

Matt
    Participant

Have you ever looked at any of UIWP?

Nah i just took a quick look for the 1st time… “Home of the best mixed matches on the planet”? Have they met Tiny? hahahaha. Well, i didn’t see anything that caught my eye. Tripod cam, fighters out of frame, kind of scrappy catfighty looking matches. Granted it was a quick look but i didn’t see anything that made me want to keep looking.

MannyBeliever
    Participant

I know this might be an oldish video but it’s a good one. Since you like jobber vs invisible, you should review Sumiko vs The Invisible. Amazing video trust me!

I have seen that one, i and i thought i had a review for it, looks like that was before i started this site, or something, so yea, that is something i wouldn’t mind going back and covering. It is a personal favorite after all.

John
    Participant

Can you please review Catfight Fantasies “Dominating Nicole…AGAIN”? I’m on the fence with it and would love your review! http://www.catfightfantasies.com/

Hunter
    Participant

Could you please review Fem Wrestling Room’s “Layla The Bully”?

I’m not sure if I can do that one for you Hunter< Rick as asked me not to post Carrie vids and i don't want to go against his wishes. Sorry man. And John, I've seen your request and i think I'll be able to get that, i just have to do the XCW vid first then I'll get that one.

lisaharret
    Participant

I want to see submission by armpit smoother!! lol bye!

Hunter
    Participant

Ah, alright then. In that case, could you do a review of another FWR one called Boxer vs MMA Fighter? Or LeAnn Needs Attention?

Boxer vs MMA Fighter is a possibility, I’m not a fan of the girls beating the POV cam, so The LeAnn one isn’t going to happen, but at least to the other one is mostly girl vs girl.

Hunter
    Participant

Can I ask why you don’t like POV beatings?

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 355 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.