Want to see a video reviewed? Here's where you can request it!

Home Forums Review Request Want to see a video reviewed? Here's where you can request it!

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 355 total)
  • Author

aw you asked for that before too… Ahh shit, i can do it, i just keep for getting to move the video over to my list… hang on…. OK, moved it. I’ll review when I get the chance.

Jack Brewer
    Participant

are you going to review shannon vs onyx silly boxing?

definitely

calvin
    Participant

Not a video request but sumiko dreams finally has some new videos. I’m always skeptical on getting them because she rarely does those over the top eyerolling expressions on her site. But the outfits are usually sexier.. I need eyerolling more than anything though

i going to see if i can grab a few for ya. I’ll try to make remember to tell you how much eyerolling is in it.

Jewish Guy
    Participant

Can you review Eve’s first video at Velet Fantasies, Careless Knockouts? Link to follow:

https://www.velvetsfantasies.com/careless-knockouts.html

Can you also review TAKAIJI vs THE SENTRIES? Link is:

http://skwppv.com/skwppvnew/?download=takaiji-vs-the-sentries-added-111916

i can, but it might be a while, got a lot to do.

Faffy waffle
    Participant

Hey bnda supamark i just like a request if could review a clip from ” the foot infataution” the clip name is “Dirty boot thief plus … REVENGE” hope you can review this for me thanks bro

I don’t know that site, so i can not promise you. But I’ll look it up and if I like it, I’ll do it.

MannyBeliever
    Participant

Hey I’m new to this site but I love your work on the reviews and wanted to see if you could do a review of Behind The Pillow from Velvets Fantasies and THE COMPLETE BELLY DESTRUCTION OF AGENT EDEN from SKW?

An Eden fan I see, as we all should be. well, first off welcome, glad to hear that you’ve enjoyed what you’ve seen. i have SKW one and plan on getting the JVF one too, so yes i can do them both. I am going to do a few of the new vids from SKW and i will go back to do that one soon.

Bob
    Participant

Oh i would like to.. It just keeps slipping through the cracks… I’ll try and grab it one my next time buying vids.

Bob
    Participant

You should Mark, it’s fantastic.

Danny
    Participant

Could you do Antonieffects vs jacquelyn or poolside envy the.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 355 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.