Want to see a video reviewed? Here's where you can request it!

Home Forums Review Request Want to see a video reviewed? Here's where you can request it!

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 355 total)
  • Author
    bil530
    Participant

Hi. I really appreciate the good work. Can you review the following clips from skw: 1) GRAPPLED, KOed, and HUMILIATED, 2) Ballad of Lia and Sumiko: Complete
    These are relatively new. And I was hoping you would review them on your own. Thanks in advance!

GRAPPLED, KOed, and HUMILIATED still had a chance for me to do without you asking, but certainly will now and I’ll add the other one back to the “to do” list for ya.

bil530
    Participant

Awesome! Looking forward to it 🙂

Bryan
    Participant

Can u review Sassi challenges racheal sinclair?

Solomon
    Participant

Velvets fantasies recently released a video featuring both Jacquelyn and nyxon called “through the heart”. Would it be possible for you to review it?

yes, when i get it.

Sig Kircheis
    Participant

Have you done any reviews of Mixed Wrestling Fantasies ? Apparently it’s a sister site to FWR, but with M/F matches and a slightly sexier approach, according to Rick. I didn’t know it existed until I listened to the SKW podcast with FWR’s Rick. I picked up a vid from it today (Madison Gets Jumped), and it’s an excellent M/F beatdown of Madison, filmed at the usual FWR ring.

Hunter
    Participant

Can you review another one of the X Is Your Punching Bag videos from FWR? Along with two other FWR videos called “The Bet” and “The Two-Timer”?

Warren Quattlebaum
    Participant

Yes sir. I am making a request for Belly Punching Beatdown: That Bitch Must Pay! The video is from Defeated.xxx. Here is the link http://defeated.xxx/belly-punching-beatdown

Thanks!

Faffy waffle
    Participant

Hey Bn Da Supa Mark can you review a product from “The Foot Infatuation” the product is “Brat Girls kn*nkout SuperGirl *FULL*” please if you could review this it would be much appreciated thanks 🙂

from where?

Faffy waffle
    Participant

The Foot Infatuation on clips4sale

Jake
    Participant

Hey, B.N. Here’s my first request. Sorry if someone has already mentioned it. The actress is beautiful and very good in the few videos I’ve bought from http://www.thesuperheroines.com.

The Sleepy Series from Heroine Arena

This does look pretty good, i’ll see if i can get my hands on it.

bil530
    Participant

Hi. Can you please review: ‘The Ballad of Lia and Sumiko: Complete’ from SKW? Thanks in advance!

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 355 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.