Want to see a video reviewed? Here's where you can request it!

Home Forums Review Request Want to see a video reviewed? Here's where you can request it!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 355 total)
  • Author

Easy answer, Yes. I would need a link for my buy now button, but other then that, i would have zero problems with checking out your vid and posting a review for it.

Fan01
    Participant

Hi bndasupamark,

Could you please review man vs. woman video(s) with backbreakers and bearhugs? Thank you.

can you be more specific? Because in my mind, that happens all the time.

cman
    Participant

Hi,

Could you please review

“Merrique Revolved” and
    “American Protector Candleboxxx played by invisible Man”
    from Tomiko.com

and also
    “American Protector Carried into Sex Slavery”
    “Super Gold pumped” and
    “Tomi Kat and Mouse Game”
    from Tomiko’s Superheroine Store

Thanks

Solomon
    Participant

Could you please review once you go black 2 or 3 from velvets fantasies?

yes i can do 2 very soon and 3 when i get it.

Sig Kircheis
    Participant

The original Once You Go Black (Sparrow, Bambi, Jacqueline in catsuits getting shot by Braunfire) his one my all-time favorite Velvet’s videos. Lots of fun get shot and fall down dead in sexy catsuits.

I got #3 a couple of days ago when I saw it was available. The cast is fine: Jacqueline’s suit can barely contain her breasts, Luna is in a black yoga outfit/tank top. Cynder is in a straight pseudo-leather catsuit. They take turns shooting each other. There’s a little too much get shot and writhe in agony for my taste. I’m a believer in lots of quick, clean deaths! 🙂

A little writhing is good for you. lol

Solomon
    Participant

If possible, could review any other clone demise vids from velvets fantasies?

Solomon
    Participant

If possible, could review any other clone demise vids from velvets fantasies.com? The last review did was great!

Sig Kircheis
    Participant

There are a lot of clone demise style videos (In the general sense of the same actresses getting “killed” over and over again.) I usually decide which to purchase based on the actresses.

The “Eliminators” series and “Blackout Invasion” series are similar to Once You Go Black, in that they ladies wear mostly black outfits. Most of the Gun Fun/Games/Wars/Bots & sentry videos fall into that category, too.

And then there are the titles don’t sound like clone videos but really are: Making the Cut, Luna Off Guard, Sharpened Death, Twist & Turns,…

They should keep Mark busy for awhile! 🙂

well, i already did twists and turns,

Review of Twists And Turns

I can do one of the Eliminators, Luna Off Guard and, one you didn’t mention Snaps Giving, but that’s it for now.

Sig Kircheis
    Participant

You also recently did “Bad to the Clone” from VF and “Mercy & The Clones” and “Merry & the Clones” from SKW. 🙂

Also from Velvet Fantasies:
    Kerie Clones’ Last Stand
    Vanessa Clones’ Last Stand
    Clone Wars: Kills vs KOs (Heather West) (Mark’s review)
    The Day of the Clones
    Double Clone Trouble (Sapphire in a rare turn as victim)
    Luna Clone Mission
    Training with Nikki Clones
    The Day the Clones Died (Jinx)

(That’s just from filtering my Velvet Fantasies folder for “clone” in the title 🙂 )

Searching Mark’s review for clones I found an interesting one I didn’t know about from Spectrum Custom Sentry Clone Showdown with Sumiko. That sounds like it’ worth a visit to Clips4Sale .

Solomon
    Participant

Is it possible if you do kerie the clones last stand from velvets fantasies?

Think i can do that.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 355 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.