Two jobbers

Home Forums Random Discussion Two jobbers

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    McChurl
    Participant

Actually , the first time it happened , ( a Cali Logan / Tracy Jordan video titled ‘The Poser ‘ ) , I contacted Rick through the FWR website , and voiced my complaint . He apologized and admitted his mistake , explaining that he didn’t bother consulting the script . ( I thought that was rather lame , thinking that if you’re not going to reference the script you’ve asked for , well , then why ask for it at all ? ) Anyway , we’re all human , and later on when Amo Morbia came to FWR , I jumped at the chance to submit another custom idea . The result was ” The Bet ” . But if you’re looking for any tongue protrusion knockouts , (except for one VERY small attempt that is barely perceptible ) , you’ll be very disappointed . I think Rick needs to understand that there are other providers out there that can film this type of content , too . They’ll also do the job correctly , and some of them will give you what you want at a cheaper price .

I guess, i couldn’t ask you to try again. I haven’t gotten a custom from Rick YET, but i will and you guys will definitely know how it turns out.

McChurl
    Participant

I wish you luck . ( I don’t mean that sarcastically . ) He can do nice work when he’s concentrating , but in my case , he dropped the ball once too often . However , I’ve been considering a pov beatdown of Becca or Alex . Maybe someday ….

I think either would be great to see.

Sig Kircheis
    Participant

Can I ask what a “jobber” is? I’ve seen the term in some SKW vids, too, but I can only guess it means some kind of contract work arrangement? In contrast to what other arrangement? Thanks.

stillwell
    Participant

Basically a jobber is a designated loser, the one who is going to get beaten up, KO’d, put through the ringer and have someone do a victory pose over her. The term comes from professional wrestling when, in the old day on TV you had a star taking on someone who was gonna lose and you knew it because that’s what they were hired to do and always did. In the world of SKW or FWR and the like the jobber is actually the star of the video and the lions share of the screen time is spent on her.

Well said… Yes the term started back in the day pro wrestling, when the would pay some local guy to come in and lose to a known wrestler. They started calling it “doing a job” (because it pays) and those who got hired for said job, jobbers. Now a days, we just use it for the girls that lose a lot, although I’ll call anyone a jobber whenever they are in a losing role.

Sig Kircheis
    Participant

Thanks both for the explanation & etymology. Wasn’t at all what I’d guessed.

Anytime, Stillwell and I are always willing to answer any questions dealing with this business.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.