Two jobbers

Home Forums Random Discussion Two jobbers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

I see you just reviewed 2 new videos today, one from SKW and one from FWR, one featuring Anne Marie jobbing and one featuring Becca jobbing. WOW! Possibly the two best jobbers in the world jobbing, separately, for our entertainment. It makes me wonder- if we, and that means anyone who reads this, decided to have our own custom (all of us paying together for one custom) featuring these two women jobbing in the same video how would the story go? What would the plot be? Would they be fighting each other? Would they be tag teaming against another tag team and getting there butts beat (or squashed)? Would they be tag teaming against an invisible tag team? What would it be? If they fought each other would end up the winner? What would they wear? What kind of moves would we include? I have a kind of an idea of what I might like but I’m wondering what everyone else would like to see. Answers anyone? Everyone?

This is something i think about and change, everyday. Right now, the two jobbers would be Anne-Marie and Sparrow Summers. I just can’t get enough of them right now. The story would be, the girls are tired of being jobbers so they hired Tiny to toughen them up. They ask him to do his worst, because if the can get used to being beaten up by him, the other girls won’t be able to hurt them any more. So Tiny does as he does best, completely destroying the two beautiful jobbers. There’s would be lots of twitching, drooling, ragdolling and anything else considered over the top. And one day, ONE DAY, this will become a reality.

stillwell
    Participant

I like that scenario. I’m shocked that Becca wouldn’t be one of your jobbers but whatever, to each his own (jobber). Thank goodness we have a lot of great jobbers to choose from these days who seem to take pride in their jobbing performance. In my scenario, which also changes a lot, Anne and Becca, both in bikinis, would start out boxing at SKW with Becca dominating and KO’ing Anne in the first round- except Anne is saved by the bell. In round 2 Becca is over confident and toys with Anne but Anne gets lucky and ends up KO’ing Becca who isn’t saved by the bell. Anne gets her victory pose and then collapses right next to Becca. SK yells CUT! and says it was perfect, no reshoots needed. Becca says it was perfect because she’s the best jobber in the world. Anne disagrees of course and the women have a friendly, good natured argument about which of them is the worlds greatest jobber. SK has the idea of them having a jobbing contest with each woman jobbing to a certain KO move applied by the other with SK keeping score of whom he thinks did better on each move. Becca puts Anne in a sleeper and Anne shows how she would react to being finished off by it and then Anne puts Becca in the same hold and Becca displays her skills in being finished off by it. They do it for about a dozen different holds, each woman jobbing greatly. In the end it’s a tie so both woman try to attack SK…only to be KO’d by him simultaneously and left spread eagled. Both break character for a moment and smile and wink at the camera before going out cold again….the end. Something very different with some sort of how it’s done qualities to it and the two greatest jobbers in the world jobbing greatly.

Well Becca is at FWR and when i got there for a custom, Becca and Peyton would be my pick. I like your idea i can see them having a lot of fun with that and it’s pretty different.

stillwell
    Participant

I know they’re a long ways apart but every year they should get together a couple of times.

Yes, Becca needs to come to SKW more often, so much magic was made when she went there.

Hunter
    Participant

Eh, I don’t really know much about the jobbers of any of the girls on this, but I would say Sumiko would be a good way for a pair of jobber girls to get beaten up pretty nicely. If they’re not allowed to fight back Sumiko could take them apart with punches and kicks to the belly and face until both of them end up on the floor, piled on top of each other. Then, as Sumiko stands victorious on top of them, Sleeperkid could interrupt her gloating with a collection of hard punches to her gut, first draping her over his fist and then letting her add to the pile.

Matt
    Participant

Okay, in keeping with “in a perfect world” scenario, my two jobbers would be Mutiny and Kayla.
    Here’s my scenario:
    Mutiny and Kayla, acting as special agents, sneak into a home looking for documents we all know they’re never going to find.
    From out of the shadows, The Machine and Tiny of SKW fame attack the two agents and KO them instantly.
    The heals start to argue over who has the best KO techniques, and start to eradicate our two jobbers.
    Let the KO madness and over-the-top selling commence.

Just to be sure, and because of my enormous amounts of love for both Kayla Obey and Kayla Lael… Which Kayla? (although I’m pretty sure it’s Lael)

Matt
    Participant

Sorry for the late response…was away on business.
    I was talking about Kayla Lael, just as you thought. After seeing her match against Tiny, I instantly searched “Kayla” on SKW’s PPV site to get more of her.

the next thing you need to get is Kayla Vs the invisible heel and the her and AJ vs SK two amazing vids.

McChurl
    Participant

I’m fascinated by jobbers that aren’t normally cast as jobbers . The fighter who’s usually in complete control being knocked silly all over the place has tremendous allure for me . ( Amo Morbia stumbling around punch drunk and cross eyed with her tongue dangling comes racing to my mind . ) That said , Becca at FWR is an incredible jobber . Just one small complaint …. In addition to crossing her eyes , which she does often and well , I wish she’d go in for some tongue protrusion . Hell …. If you’re going to be knocked silly , you might as well go all the way .

I’d really like more tongue protrusion for FWR in general, in fact more over the top reactions, like twitching, drooling and tongue protrusion is lacking in FWR. Would love it if we saw more of that from them.

Amo is a great example though, i do love when she loses as well.

McChurl
    Participant

You’re absolutely right . FWR has produced several knocked silly videos that have the girls crossing their eyes , smiling goofily , and ‘ hearing birdies ‘ . But , the silliness always seems to stop short of tongue protrusion . ( Not always , but more often than not . ) In fact , I’ve commissioned 3 or 4 customs from Rick emphasizing tongue out reactions and knockouts that went mostly , if not completely , ignored . ( Rick filmed the videos , but neglected to have / tell the model that her tongue was supposed to be dangling . ) As a result , I always think twice before submitting a custom order with FWR …. And , frankly , I usually change my mind and let the whole idea pass .

That’s a shame, i hate that you pass on ideas because of that. maybe you should talk to Rick, he’s really good at answering people on Facebook. So, take your concern to him let him know how you feel so this way you guys can address the problem directly.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.