Sumiko 2 on 1?

Home Forums Random Discussion Sumiko 2 on 1?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jerry Bick
    Participant

Bnda SM – I just listened to the SKW podcast where there was a 5 person round table that included Sumiko. On the topic of what was the “weirdest” request she ever had to fulfill, she mentioned that she once shot a 2 on 1 ring match where the script called for her to take nothing but power move after power move (suplexes, slams, power bombs, piledrivers, etc,) for 45 minutes straight while she acted “dead” – that is, no reaction to, no selling of the moves whatsoever. She just had to be limp and unconscious while the moves were performed.

Do you know what match this is, who produced it and who were her opponents? I’ve seen her get 2 on 1 ring beatdown against Miss Rachel and Kathy Owens for her own company (it was awesome) but she was awake and selling on that one so I don’t think that was it and other 2 on 1s I’ve seen her in have been in the mat room.

Have you heard about this ring match? She said it was probably then most grueling match she ever had to do and I’d love to get it if it were available. 😉

I heard it too and looked around a little to see if could get on the trail, but no luck yet. hopefully someone has an idea of what direction to look in.

McChurl
    Participant

If this match is hard to find , and you have a way to contact Sumiko directly , then I would take that approach . Sometimes , for whatever reasons , some custom matches don’t get posted to the provider’s site …. Or , if they do , it takes a long time before they surface .

stillwell
    Participant

What is this SKW podcast business? I’ve never heard of it. Information please.

Here is the podcast, check it out. It’s SK, Velvets, Sumiko, Riff, and Sam Grace having a pretty interesting chat.
    http://www.iamsleeperkid.podomatic.com/entry/2016-03-20T09_33_03-07_00

and I would totally contact Sumiko, but it would take her about 5 months to get back to me, if she ever did. So, we’re kinda on our own.

McChurl
    Participant

Well , that sucks …. Anyway , I wish you luck running it down … Maybe SK can help ? Hell , I really got nothin’….

Matt
    Participant

I believe it was SupaMark that suggested to me that I contact Sumiko directly about buying unreleased videos, and I have had pretty good luck overall. She can be a little slow getting back to you, but if she has that video available, she’ll definitely sell it to you.
    She may be slow getting back to you, but I have a much harder time trying to reach others.
    Good luck!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.