Sue B.

Home Forums Random Discussion Sue B.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

Is there any way a person can upload a picture or two or three to this site in the forums section? While we wait for the Anne Marie Q & A I’d like to post a few pictures of Sue Bowser, the great blonde jobber of Golden Girls back in the 80’s, kind of the Anne Marie of her day, meaning she almost always lost. Sue was, like Anne, the pretty girl next door type although a bit more Hollywood glamorous. She wasn’t the athlete Anne is and GG didn’t have anyone then to teach their girls how to react the way SKW does these days but Sue was a fine loser, usually by submission as GG didn’t know, it seems, the value of a good knock out. Sue was great at suddenly looking afraid as she realizes she’s in over her head (she was only 5’2″) and is about to get herself beaten up and is the all time greatest screamer in these types of things. She was hesitant to do topless but eventually did it and looked just fine. Anyway, I’d like to pay homage to a great jobber from yesteryear.

Its a little complicated, but here’s the best step by step instructions i could slap together.

1st upload the pix to Facebook or any other file host. then right click on the pic and copy image location, wording may change depending on your browser.

like this

Then come to the my forum and at the top click the IMG button

Paste your image URL here in this

click ok, leave the next window blank by just clicking ok again and it’ll paste a image code for you. Then add what you want to say, either above the code or under it.

Hope this works for you.

stillwell
    Participant

Uhmmmm, how zabout I upload them to your Facebook page and you can download them to this site for all to see?

lol!!! yea that can work too hahahahaha!!

stillwell
    Participant

Will do. In fact- will do right now.

stillwell
    Participant

By the way, based on the pics above it looks like Anne Marie may be winning one against another great jobber. The words Anne Marie and winning one don’t go together easily. I’m not sure they’ve ever been spoken before.

stillwell
    Participant

Done. For some reason I could only post one photo per post so I did three only. Had a few more I would have liked to have done but I didn’t want to be a post hog.

Mister Bright
    Participant

If you’re using Firefox (like me), then here’s an alternative on how you do it. It’s really really easy even if it looks intimidating…

1) Right Click the photo in question (for this example, i’m going to use the photo of Vivian at the top of SKW media page) and click “VIEW IMAGE INFO”

2) You should get a pop up that has a bunch of stuff in it. You are looking for the IMAGE URL, which should be highlighted in the box. If you ever don’t get a highlighted link, click the URLs under “ADDRESS” in the box until you find the thing you are looking for.

3) Right click the URL of the image (that should be highlighted) and click on “COPY”.

4) On the forums here, click the “IMG” button and PASTE (CTRL + V) the URL into the box.

5) Click OK

6) Click OK again to bypass the “description box”. You don’t need that.

7) You’re done!

I just did this with the example image below!

Try it out with this image!

Mr. B. isn’t that what i said? lol

Mister Bright
    Participant

Mine’s the more complicated way

stillwell
    Participant

Just for those who may not have seen the 3 pictures of Sue that I posted to your FB page can you post them here somewhere?

sure..

here are the pix from my Facebook.

stillwell
    Participant

Excellent. I hope some people check them out. A little bit about Sue, who I had a tiny, brief bit of contact with about 10 years ago. She appeared in some small roles in movies (she was a mud wrestler in Stripes and had a famous topless scene in a movie called Into The Night from which Playboy called her one of their sex stars of the year). She later had some problems with substance abuse, overcame it, found religion, got married, had a few kids and now is a soccer mom in California somewhere. She didn’t remember a whole lot of details about her time at Golden Girls but remembered they had a lot of laughs doing it. As you can see see was a spectacular beauty, had lovely eyes and didn’t seem to have a mean bone in her body and if their was one she’d be in the jobbers hall of fame.

that what it seems like, i wonder who else could fit into that jobber hall of fame?

stillwell
    Participant

My first thought from days gone by would be Mia Walters from Double Trouble. Her winning percentage must have been about 1%. She was beaten up by every man, woman and house pet you can think of and in every type of match there is. She wasn’t a great beautie but was kind of strangely sexy (small breasts but a nice, round bottom) and as far as I know invented the tongue out KO.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.