Streaming Rentals vs Downloads?

Home Forums Random Discussion Streaming Rentals vs Downloads?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    HitTheMat
    Participant

How do people feel about streaming only rentals or a subscription for a cheaper price vs downloads?

Downloads won’t be going away, we just found a new service we’d like to try for people who maybe skip over certain downloads because they only watch things once, etc.

Sig Kircheis
    Participant

Just downloads for me, thanks.

I want downloads, i always want to come back to see the video when every i want without having to pay for it again, whether that’s two weeks or two years later.

McChurl
    Participant

Downloads … I admit that on several occasions I’ve downloaded clips , didn’t like them very much , and deleted them after one viewing . Or , kept them for a while , and then made the decision that I could easily live without them . But , on the other hand , I do have a number of videos that I enjoy revisiting from time to time , and having to purchase them again and again when I’m in the mood to watch them , would become entirely too expensive .

stillwell
    Participant

Dowmloads, no question.

HitTheMat
    Participant

Pretty definitive! Thanks for answering, everyone.

It pretty much comes down to I don’t want to pay to see if I like a vid, thanks to quality descriptions, previews and *clears throat* reviews, most of the time you know what you’re going to get.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.