Rag Doll

Home Forums Random Discussion Rag Doll

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

In your reply to my comments about Baby Face Rag Doll you said if you want something done right you’ve got to do it yourself. So here’s my question….if you were the author of Baby Face Rag Doll, same idea with Sapphire destroying Becca, and you were there to direct it what would you have done differently?

What a great question! i don’t even have a good answer. I love this ragdoll vid so much, the only I’d change is the length, even thought i don’t think SKW would allow them to be longer…. Oh, I probably would of added more pins, I love pins… and maybe converse or some kind of athletic sneakers, becasue i like that just a little more then bare feet.

so maybe i do have an answer for this

Sliver
    Participant

This is such a good question. Well, first of all i have to say that this match is one of the best Ragdoll that i’ve ever seen. May be the best in SKW history. But may be i’m not objective because i love as heel Becca (one of the hottest girl in the business) and i always wanted to see her Ragdolled by someone.
    However, i would have preferred to see Becca with a Bikini and not with the
    jeans. I do not have nothing against Jeans, absolutely, but in almost every SKW Ragdolls the victim wears Jeans so is a little repetitive..and Becca is so hot with the Bikini 🙂
    Mmmmmmm…. as Mr.Mark said, i would have added more pins..and more sleepers too.
    And finally i would have added a move that i love : the Vice Grip ( Great Khali final submission move). I’ve never seen it applied to a girl, but it would be great to see a cute visage like Becca’s squeezed and demolished between the hands of a powerful woman..may be until she drools and twitches.
    But this is one of my fantasies, when i will have a custom with SKW i will ask him to put this amazing move in the match.
    This is all

stillwell
    Participant

I haven’t seen it yet but, based on your review and on the pictures you provided….I would have had Becca in a bikini or have her start in the low cut jeans and have Sapphire strip her down to the bikini. I would have had Becca put up a fight for the first few minutes until Sapphire gets tired of it and then BOOM!- bye bye Becca. By the way, I loved seeing Becca stretched out over that bench thing. It’s a great look. Can’t think of much more than that off hand. I’m going to guess that, based on this video, when you do your review of 2015 video Becca will take the #1 jobber spot for the year and this will be the video of the year. Ann Marie’s bed room beating will be high on your list too.

HAHAHA, its like you’re reading my mind hahaha

slugga22
    Participant

Hey, Guys.

I am glad to hear that you are all fans of my series.

Just going through the suggestions, I have a few comments…

vice grip – I LOVE IT, i will use it in my next vid

more sleepers & Becca putting up a fight early on – definitely agree on the sleepers as well as other similar type holds. however, with adding the bench stuff, the writing, the rope choke, tie up, etc, and only a 30 minute limit, i can’t have too many of the holds without eliminating stuff. i would love to have prolonged versions of all the various sleepers. i can also do more holds early and then just 1 or 2 finishers. i will change this up from time to time. some vids will have more holds than finishers and vice versa. I prefer not to have my jobber put up a fight.

longer vids – as Mark knows, I have tried. SK did grant me 45 minutes with the Saya video (which is a close 2nd to Becca IMO). but he has since told me that 30 minutes is the limit per Sapphire’s request. when i inquired about a different heel, he said it’s still 30 minutes. So i only have so much time to get everything in, and a couple of things SK may have to take out due to time restraints. They did go to 38 minutes for the Becca vid, so I was pleased that they went over the limit.

bare feet – not sure where that came from. i don’t believe i ever specified anything about footwear, it’s just what they have given me since i didn’t specify.

jeans/outfit/same look – jeans and a sexy top are obviously my thing, so don’t expect much change. however, i agree that all the vids look the same so i do want to make small changes to the outfits. i have given the choice of jeans or denim shorts (daisy dukes) and i haven’t gotten the shorts yet. maybe i will request that in the next one. i don’t know what sk will say about stripping the jobber out of her pants. I’ve thought about it. I’m sure they would do it. i’ll request that one of these days.

anyway, i love the suggestions & comments. currently debating Luna as the next victim. but if i keep doing vids with the visitors, then i’ll never get around to velvets & anne marie, and i desperately want to do a vid with them.

thanks, guys!

Sliver
    Participant

Well, Sir, if you’ll put a Vice Grip in your next video you’ll realize one of my dreams. It will be awesome!
    Talking about the Outfit, it would be great see shorts but it would be also great to see leggings sometimes. However, as i said, i have no problem with jeans( i love them), it was only an idea for change a little bit the videos.
    About the holds, 30 minutes are not so much but i think that it would be possible to add some sleepers, chokes, or submission holds. For example, talking about Becca’s Ragdoll, i think Sapphire spent a lot of time without applying any holds to Becca. Yes, it’s great to see her playing with Becca and punch her but i would have covered more time with some submission hold like bearhugs, sleepers, scissors or other similar KO holds.
    However, as i said, the video was great (My favorite Ragdoll with the one of Saya) and Becca was amazing. I really appreciate the choice to make Becca drools and twitch at the end. That was the best part in my opinion.
    About your next video… Luna is an amazing choice, but i think that Miss Velvets would be the PERFECT Ragdoll Victim. It would be awesome to see her unconscious for 30 minute while Sapphire destroys her with every variation of the Sleeper that she can imagine.

stillwell
    Participant

Hey Slugga22…don’t for a second think that our comments about what we’d do if we were the author are in any way intended as criticisms. There not. You’ve done a great job with your stuff. Everyone has different favorite things they’d like to see that they would have done if they wrote the video but your stuff has been excellent. Keep up the great work. You said that you’d like to do one with Anne Marie- how about one where Anna AND Sumiko are rag dolled at the same time by Sapphire? That could be cool. And if you want Ms. Velvets rag dolled how about having her future husband do it, kind of a match to find out who the top wrestler in the family is and, of course, we know what the outcome of that would be. But whatever you do it’s a big thumbs up for you and you efforts!

slugga22
    Participant

no worries. it’s all good. I am thrilled to see that my series has fans.

I welcome the suggestions and feedback. I think the vise grip would look awesome. I also liked the feedback about the lack of sleepers in the Becca vid. I didn’t even realize I did that. The more that gets added, the more has to come out and the Becca vid ended up being more power moves and only a few holds. The Saya vid was more holds and then it was so long SK had to cut the power moves short. So I will definitely work on better balance. I am also on the same page with the jobber having a different outfit. I am just comfortable with the jeans and know I won’t be disappointed. But you may see some slight changes to the outfits going forward.

Velvets, Remi, and Anne Marie are tops on my list. But when the visitors come, you have to take advantage. After Luna, the plan will be for Velvets to be the next victim…and I may set that one up with my next video. Perhaps SK will dock Sapphire’s pay or suspend her for what she does to Luna. Then in the next one, Saph can take it out on Velvets.

As for 2 girls being ragdolled…I LOVE IT!!!! BUT, obviously that’s more $ and each girl will have fewer moves/holds done and thus more stuff will be missing. I have thought about it, trust me.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Slugga, I so glad you saw this, i knew this would be something you’d loved.

I have to agree with tow two girls issue, I too though about it, but I think it ends up having to repeat moves a lot, becasue you want to see both girls sell the moves, so that would end up with even less moves. So it’s a give and take thing, it might be great though and it’s never been done, by anyone, i think.

I love the power moves, for me, the more the better. At least the last section, 10 – 15 mins, should be all power moves. That’s where all the twitching a drooling happens and it just wouldn’t be the same with out that.

I love the idea of Luna doing one of these, i think she sexy enough and willing to sell enough ridiculousness that she might be able to compete with Becca’s. Then Jackie and Anne. Jackie has to do a lot of eyerolling, it what’s best about her selling and Anne, just throw everything at here, there’s nothing she can’t sell great.

It’s going to be great to watch and you and the SKW crew try to top Becca’s ragdoll!

stillwell
    Participant

Here’s a thought…. 2 women, let’s say Anne Marie and Sumiko, rag doll each other….in the same video. Let’s say Sumiko kicks Annes butt in the first half, rag dolling her through most of it then, after she finishes Anne and leaves Anne out cold and drooling on the mat (tongue out, of course) she gets on her smart phone and, like so many smart phone addicts do, gets lost in whatever she’s looking at. Anne comes to, sneaks up on Sumiko, kicks the crap out of her and then spends the rest of the second half rag dolling Sumiko. Could work, especially if Anne gets her revenge by being really mean as she’s rag dolling Sumiko. What da ya tink?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.