Rachel/Caliente/Raquel

Home Forums Review Request Rachel/Caliente/Raquel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

Earlier today I posted, on your Facebook page, a picture of Rachel Iverson, who wrestled under the names Caliente and Raquel, moments after she had been ko’d and pinned by a male opponent. I can’t believe I actually found the match. It’s from Steel Kittens. It’s called Intensity- Raquel vs. Masked-O. (Masked-O might be their man who defeats the women). Anyway the video number is str-sk-291-02. It appears this is the second of 2 mixed matches on the video (I don’t think you’d like the first one) but it appears you can buy them separately. I think the cost is $19.95 for a 22 minute match. Any chance of you checking this one out? Raquel was a terrific performer but I’m not sure of the skill of the site in creating a video. They’ve been around a long time so they must be pretty good. Caliente/Raquel did a few vids for SK a few years ago, by the way, and beat Fantasy ay one of those conventions.

I’ll take a look at it, can’t promise I’ll want to review it. That production has been pretty lackluster in the past, I don’t have too much faith in them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.