Questions for Luna

Home Forums Random Discussion Questions for Luna

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

I wish we had more time to think things through but here I go……
    When you perform in a wrestling or boxing video do you prefer to portray the winner or the loser?
    When you perform in a wrestling or boxing video would you rather perform against a woman or a man?
    You’ve been rag dolled at least once at SKW. Did you find it easier to perform that way or would you rather perform where you are conscious a good part of the time?
    Do you prefer any kind of attire when you perform- one piece bathing suit? Bikini? Shorts an top? Anything else?
    Have you ever performed topless in a video anywhere? If so, where? (Wink Wink)!
    When you perform against a man in a wrestling or boxing video is it easier to play being defeated by the man as opposed to a woman in that a man is almost always stronger and should be able to control you more easily?
    Is there any particular hold or move you enjoy portraying being beaten by?
    Do you think you could kick SK’s ass in an unscripted match?
    Who would you like to wrestle or box that you haven’t wrestled or boxed yet?
    After you’ve been finished off in a match and have to drool or lay with your tongue hanging out do you find it weird?
    Is there anything you’ve been asked to do that you find weird?
    Is there anything you won’t do that you’ve been asked to do in a match?
    OK, that’s it for now.

Most of these will get covered, I’ll add a few of your more unique questions. Thanks for posting these.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.