Paid?

Home Forums Random Discussion Paid?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

I was just wondering if anyone knows how much the women at many of the sights that are often mentioned here get paid to perform in the videos and photo sets? I don’t know but I’m guessing about $200/$250 for a full length video and then less for a shorter video and probably less again for a photo shoot. Anyone have any idea?

you’re not far off, i from what i know, about 250 per girl is about what you’d pay for a 20 maybe 30 min vid. But, i don’t get customs.. yet.. i buy too many clips.

stillwell
    Participant

More power to these young ladies who truly earn that $250.00 per. It’s perfect for us if they earn themselves about a grand a month because that means they’re working a lot.

yup

stillwell
    Participant

I know what the MF stands for in StevenbogMF.

OMG right!!! Fuck that guy.. who does that? he had 3 pages of the same post repeated… god i wish i could stop that from happening.

HitTheMat
    Participant

Is there a flag/report feature for BBpress? Maybe it’d make things quicker if we could flag spambot posts for you, then you only have to delete them in one fell swoop.

I have them, but of course i do, i don’t think there’s a way for me to make something available for everyone.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.