new ragdoll vid coming soon

Home Forums Random Discussion new ragdoll vid coming soon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    slugga22
    Participant

Hey guys. I was gonna hold off on any customs til the fall but I just decided that I could not pass up the chance to see Becca as sapphires latest victim. It will be shot tomorrow!

30 minutes of ragolling destruction. Can’t wait to see it and looking forward to your review as well.

And thanks for the 10 on my jinx rag doll video.

Sliver
    Participant

Sapphire vs Becca in a Ragdoll match?
    Jesus this will be great!

@Slugga22
    : You’re my hero now.

Yes!!! That is the best news if heard all week!! It’s gonna be amazing. U can’t thank you enough for all the outstanding customs you’ve already done and all the ones in the future!

Sliver
    Participant

@Slugga22 : Thank You very much, fella. With this custom you will make us all really happy 🙂
    However, can i ask which outfit she’s going to wear?

slugga22
    Participant

Yes. It is my usual outfit favorite…jeans and a cute top (didn’t specify) but with a bikini top underneath (didn’t specify a particular color), because she will have her cute top removed early on. I also have her wearing tape on her wrists.

Hoping this one will be a Home Run! SK only let me down once out of 7 I think.

It’s my pleasure doing these vids and thanks to SupaMark for all of his hard work on this site. I have discovered many new talents & sites as a result.

CAN’T WAIT.

Thank you man! I have definitely dumped at lot of time, but is all worth it when i hear things like that and getting to talk to like mined fans.

Becca is just getting to SKW so the ragdoll might be shot tomorrow, but she’ll be there till Sunday so it’ll between not and then.

slugga22
    Participant

Thanks for the heads up. I wasn’t sure if she was there for only a day or if she would be there for a few days. You are my insider. Please keep me posted!

Mister Bright
    Participant

You, sir, have great taste. Thanks for that Jinx video. It is spectacular…

The video has been done and the 1st few pix are in!

stillwell
    Participant

ZZZZZZOWIE!!!!! Sweet mother of mercy!!!!

slugga22
    Participant

OMG! OMG! I GOTTA HAVE IT NOW!!!!

Thanks for the Pics!

Sliver
    Participant

WOW!WOW! This looks AWESOME! I can’t wait to see this masterpiece.

@Slugga22
    : Do you know when it will be released?

Slugga will probably have it in a few days, because its his custom and hopefully i can talk SK in releasing it in the next update a week or 2 from now.

Also wouldn’t hurt if you guys message SK saying you want it too. He easy to crack with a little help from the fans. lol

Sliver
    Participant

Weel, it would be amazing to see it in a week. I will message SK too 🙂

slugga22
    Participant

I am still patiently waiting for this video. So seems to have a lot of shoots this week so I guess he hasn’t gotten around to editing this yet.

Meanwhile it looks like katja gets her ass kicked by sapphire again and humiliated. Should be awesome.

And is the tiny-sapphire match a squash? I would love to see sapphire get squashed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.