New FWR Invisible

Home Forums Random Discussion New FWR Invisible

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

Just read your review and saw the clips of the new FWR vid with Becca vs. the invisible. I’m going to have to buy it. One of the most important aspects of a spread eagle KO’d pose is to have the legs spread wide in addition to the arms (with palms up, of course). I hate it when the KO’d woman ends up flat on her back but keeps her legs kind of tightly together. It just doesn’t look right, not beaten helpless enough I guess. I had another point to make but I’ll be darned if I can remember what it is.

LOL, well if you remember tell me, and yea i love the two invisible foe vids that have been released. They really make sure to nail that spread eagle pose and bothe Becca and Sasha look soo good doing it.

stillwell
    Participant

I think it had to do with a womans long hair covering up her face, especially when she about to go down after a KO move has been put on her or when she’s down and out…but you can’t see her face. I HATE THAT!!! Also, I hate it when the heel obscures the jobber or, after beating her up, moves her before we get a nice long look at the jobber. Obstructed viewing is especially bad in boxing matches. The jobber is helpless on the ropes or in the corner and the heel has to get in front of her to throw more punches and all you see is the heels back. I HATE THAT!!!!

McChurl
    Participant

In addition to the annoying things you’ve already mentioned , the one that gets me burned up is when the jobber is out for the count , and the video director shoots the back of her head . And then ends the video on that unacceptable pose . Man , I want to see the girls’ face …. I honestly have no interest in the back of her head ….. And face down on the floor / mat sucks , too .

can disagree with any of those, but the one i agree with most is the heel moving too fast and not giving us a good look at the defeated jobber girl.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.