KO'd Cuties (Boxing)

Home Forums Random Discussion KO'd Cuties (Boxing)

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Jack Brewer
    Participant

Lauren is slowly becoming one of my favorites each time I see her

HitTheMat
    Participant

Lauren does look good getting her as kicked! 🙂

Liz Lightspeed became Rusty’s latest victim this weekend

Lauren is definitely one that had really drawn my attention, she’s got that great jobber girl look.

I haven’t hear of Liz Lightspeed in a really long time, good to see she’s still looking good, really good laid out on the mats.

HitTheMat
    Participant

Here’s a little more of Lauren taking some forced naps

Posed shot…we all know Kay can’t win a fight!

I think she might be the hottest new thing you got going at HTM right now. I know i want see more of her losing for sure.

HitTheMat
    Participant

Crystal KO’d

Jack Brewer
    Participant

Crystal/Carla has came a long way. But idk why she got implants her boobs were already good but she’s still hot. Post the pic of Jen vs Rusty though I’m really hyped for that!

Jack Brewer
    Participant

But crystals boobs are still good

HitTheMat
    Participant

Jennifer vs Rusty is in the process of being released and should be up within the next hour. I really liked this one. Jennifer even said Rusty was legit intimidating and that little edge shows through in her performance and makes the “damsel in distress” predicament that much more believable.

A lot of the girls have said they found him intimidating even though he isn’t really trying to be.

Jack Brewer
    Participant

Probably because he worships Satan and has that dark around him lmao jk. And can I see one more pic of her including her feet lol.

I definitely need to get a few more of these vids off my checklist. lots of good looking stuff, keep it up.

HitTheMat
    Participant

LOL. I think it’s more to do with he can seem pretty intense when warming up on the bag or just the general way he moves. Most of the girls haven’t really been around real fighters and finding out that’s what they’re facing off against or hearing him pound on the bag can be a little intimidating I guess, lol.
    Lauren in particular IIRC was chatting with Darrius between shooting still photos while Rusty was warming up and the sound of him punching gave her some pause, and she was already familiar with him!

Here’s one where you can see one of Jennifer’s feet lol

Jack Brewer
    Participant

I like Rusty a lot. He’s becoming the new face of Htm. And he’s off to a great start with his career. And Jen is so in shape for her age

HitTheMat
    Participant

Shannon from Shannon vs Onyx silly boxing. Was going to put this on FB but it’d probably get me banned..

Jack Brewer
    Participant

First off, Shannan Leigh is hot and beautiful do you guys have any more matches of her?. Second CRIS CYBORG JUST COMMENTED UNDER YOUR INSTA PHOTO HOLY SHIT

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.