Jobbers

Home Forums Random Discussion Jobbers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

I see you had a custom made featuring the worlds greatest jobber being squashed by the worlds biggest Tiny. I also see FWR has created a jobber championship belt. Great ideas. I’m reminded of an idea I had quite a long time ago (I may have mentioned it here) about a jobbing contest between Anne Marie and Sumiko to determine who the worlds greatest jobber is. (It’d be great if Becca could make it a three way contest but logistics…you know). Any way, I think I may have to get the Anne Marie squash vid next time I order.

I seriously love the jobber title belt idea. The thought of the best jobber actually competing against each other to see who loses better is a very exciting thing. It’s funny that my custom and that video came out side by side, because of Anne willing taking a beating, then bragging about her selling, and the idea of a jobber title.. love it

Artemios
    Participant

Hi everybody.

This is my first post to the forum. I am huge fan of cute Jobbers (especially when they wear thongs) that are always squashed with no resistance from start to finish! My favourite Jobber right now is Monroe from SK! I love her fluffy body being squashed over and over again. Do you know if there is a way to contact her personally perhaps via a Facebook page or something ? I would like to express my huge support! Thanks a lot!

Artemios
    Participant

What do you think of a pathetic jobber tag team featuring Monroe and Torey Pane ? I think they could make the perfect squash match for any wrestler and they should where these lovely pink full body swimsuit

Monroe and Torey would be great in any jobbing role, one piece suits are okay too

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.