Invented

Home Forums Random Discussion Invented

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

One other thing I may have invented with out knowing it: The invisible opponent. I remember 18 or 20 years ago, before the days of SKW or FWR that I sent an idea for a custom in to a company, Steel Kittens I think, asking whether Belinda Belle could box and invisible opponent- and get soundly beaten and KO’d, of course. I did it because I thought it might be cheaper to only have one performer. I never heard back from them and the vid was never made but I think I will still claim credit for the original idea. I think these two things that I have invented, the body draped over a bench (or chair) and the invisible opponent should get me in to the Womens Wrestling Hall Of Fame- creative wing! I’d best get busy writing my acceptance speech!

umm.. if no one saw your idea, i don’t think i could spread or manifest else where. you may have thought of it first, but your not getting credit for this one, at least not in my book.

The 1st invisible opponent i saw was from Ladyfist, it starred Pixxie and it was called shadow boxing, where Pixxie basically boxed and lost to a better version of herself.

Sig Kircheis
    Participant

I’m waiting for an invisible foe who can perform a pile driver on the helpless, hapless heroine.

RIGHT! LOL!!!

McChurl
    Participant

I used to order custom videos featuring the standard format of two girls brawling and knocking each other silly , ( literally ) , but , eventually , went the invisible opponent route for two reasons …. One model is cheaper than two , and more often than not , when two models were employed , one understood the goofy concept of the whole idea and reacted appropriately , while the other model was left clueless and really didn’t react to much of anything . And , so far , I’ve been lucky … The models I’ve picked to fly solo have all handled the over – the – top k.o. reactions perfectly .

What ones have you done, I want to make sure i didn’t miss any

McChurl
    Participant

I commissioned an invisible boxing video from Bella Ink , Mark , and she nailed it so hard she must have broke the hammer . I think you’ll like this one …. Crossed eyes and tongue protrusion to spare . It’s available in her clips4sale store . Star Nine also made a goofy knockout video for me . The opponent isn’t invisible , but is off camera , and Star gets pummeled with those reactions we both enjoy . Again , it’s for sale in her clips4sale store . I paid Cory Chase to be harassed and knocked silly by a ghost , ( clips4sale again ) , and Carissa Montgomery accepted my offer to repeatedly knock herself out , and clips4sale blah , blah , blah . Hit the Mat also has one or two goofy boxing customs of mine that they haven’t released . The fighters are plainly visible , and if you’re interested ,tell them and maybe they’ll make them available . There’s Jennifer Thomas vs. Hollywood and J. Thomas again vs. a girl whose name slips my mind …. Probably because Jennifer gave me the goofy reactions I asked for , and Madame X gave me little or nothing . That’s a few examples of my career as a producer ( ha ha ) …. If you want more , just ask .

stillwell
    Participant

I think……I will still claim myself to be the inventor of the …. vs. invisible match because, well, I want to and that’s a good enough reason for me! Just because there are no witnesses and the vid was never made and thus there is no proof what so ever as to my claim doesn’t mean anything. I also invented the internet, bikinis and toilet paper. You can thank me later.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.