I'm thinkin'

Home Forums Random Discussion I'm thinkin'

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

I’m just sitting here wondering if I’ve come up with a new sort of custom match, boxing let’s say, in which I (or you or anyone else who wants) participates. Sort of. Lucy, lemme splane: While looking at some of the regular sites that you review I wondered- what if I sent in a custom match request to, say, FWR in which I would, in a manner of speaking, get in the ring with Becca and box her and eventually knock her out. The key here is that I’m not actually there of course but she pantomimes the action as I wrote it. It’s NOT a POV match just Becca using her experience as a performer and as a jobber to pretend she’s boxing me and, while giving as good as she gets at first, is eventually dominated and, over the course of 3 or 4 rounds gets knocked down a lot before finally getting KO’d…..by me. Or you or whoever wanted to have a custom like that. It would be easy to shoot I would think in that there is no opponent to shoot around, the camera would just be on Becca and she perfoms what I wrote. My first name would be announced as the opponent at the beginning and as the winner at the end. I would think it would be cheaper to shoot in that there is only one performer. There could be a spoken (pretend)explanation at the beginning that FWR has decided to allow some of their fans to actually compete (for a price, of course) with their girls if they are around the same size as the girls and the girls OK it. I find myself suddenly intrigues here. If the rpice was right I just might do it. I’m not sure if this could be done in wrestling but I’m pretty sure it can done be in boxing. Thoughts?

stillwell
    Participant

I just realized this is actually a….. vs. invisible…. match only with me or you or whoever being…..the invisible……according to our wants. Still I find it kind of exciting to think of my name being used as the opponent who KO’s Becca or whomever. Kind of cool I think. Thoughts?

Sig Kircheis
    Participant

So, not a PoV vid like Hannah is Your Punching Bag but more a Becca’s Invisible Foe video?

Except the announcer mentions your name at the start (“In this corner, STILLWELL!”) and at the end (“And the winner is STILLWELL!”)

One interesting thing about the idea is FWR (or whatever producer) could make just one video and then re-customize it to each customer by overdubbing two lines from the announcer. (They used to (probably still do) make customized children’s books where you could have your child’s name and a few other factoids inserted into the story. That was back when they still had printed books.)

For myself, it doesn’t really sound like something I’d pay extra for, but I’m always happy to watch Becca get knocked senseless, no matter who takes the credit. 🙂

stillwell
    Participant

Watching Becca- and quite a few others- get knocked senseless is one of lifes small pleasures. Interesting notions about the redubbing. I’m not quite as enthused about this idea overall as I was when I thought of it but who knows, if it could be done at a reasonable price I might do it someday.

Well, i don’t necessarily care about the who’s name is being announced, but there hasn’t been an anyone boxes the invisible video yet and i’d like to see it, especially with Becca. So i say do it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.