If you could beat up a girl featured on this site…

Home Forums Random Discussion If you could beat up a girl featured on this site…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Hunter
    Participant

Who would you do it to and how?

I would do it to Sumiko, and beat up her soft belly until she falls unconscious, and then keep punching afterwards. If she wakes up and then starts returning the favor and beating my belly, I wouldn’t really mind 😉

stillwell
    Participant

Well Hunter, as some of us have stated in the past, if the stuff that goes on in these sites was real I (we) wouldn’t watch it because we don’t want anyone to get beat up for real. But just as a fantasy I would say, probably….Anne Marie, just because she is such a good jobber/seller and when she’s in good shape looks like the girl next door. I imagine I’d finish her off in a variety of ways repleat with victory poses and the like. Sumiko would be a good choice, Becca too, all the top jobbers would be good. But not for real.

One? no way I’m picking just one. I’d pull a Tiny and take 3 at once! I’d have….. Kayla Obey, Anne Marie and Sparrow Summers… and it would be like a 6 hour psycho ragdoll video! LOL!!!!

stillwell
    Participant

No Becca for you Supa Mark? I’m shocked!

I love Becca, but If i had to pic only 3, my homegirls come 1st.

Matt
    Participant

I agree with Hunter in that we all believe this is a fantasy scenario. Nobody wants to see Tiny actually hurt any of the girls he squashes. It’s pure fantasy, so terms like “beat up” kinda make me cringe a little.
    For me, I’d LOVE to have the opportunity to rag doll Mutiny, Jezabella Romo and…wait for it…London Andrews.
    I figured I would throw a different name into the mix.
    Seen London in a few matches in which she loses, and I believe she has the ability to sell even better if she concentrated on it.

Matt
    Participant

Sorry…sorry…I meant I agree with stillwell about the fantasy part…so, in the voice of Neil Goldman from Family Guy…”Sorry…sorry everybody.” lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.