girls now and past of wrestling

Home Forums Random Discussion girls now and past of wrestling

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

Just a question not only about the girls but companies and kind of girls they hire. I remember in the 90s liking Woman’s World Video. Their women were always kinda shady looking except maybe Jill. I did like a lot of their videos since it had knockouts and girls were willing to do anything. I also liked Footfighters and all their sites. Just curious, what kinda girls do these companies hire from? Are they strippers or just girls off the street? The women from WWW always seemed to look like they were addicts for some reason. Anybody know if much of those women still wrestle from WWW?

stillwell
    Participant

I agree with you about the women of WWW. I always thought most of them looked kind of shady too. I liked Raquel a lot. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were strippers.

Mister Bright
    Participant

The girls of WWW always looked like house wives to me…like the people who run the thing put out an ad or something and bored house wives showed up. They seem very very normal to me.

I do agree that some of the girls look a little shady, but that’s part of the charm I guess. It makes things seem more realistic and gritty.

Not like today, where we have all sorts of models and beautiful wrestlers to pick from.

“Gritty” is what i’d call those girls from WWW i never could get into them. Now girls from everywhere do this stuff. Almost all of them have “day jobs” or other goals in mind. Fake names help to keep this stuff away from their other lives so more girls are willing to do it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.