FWR photo customs

Home Forums Random Discussion FWR photo customs

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Bryan
    Participant

Hey whats up everbody!

Just wanted to ask, is there anyone who’s done a photoset custom for fwr? If so how was the turnout? Ive done photoset customs for NEFW, ringgoddess and Luchagirls. Thinking about putting together something for fwr. He has some amazing ladies on his roster. Im huge fans of becca, madison, Antoinette and allie parker. Would love some feedback from ones whose had experience.

McChurl
    Participant

I’ve never ordered a custom photoset from FWR , Bryan , although I came pretty close . However , I have gone the custom video route with very mixed results . The problem stemmed from having my instructions / script go ignored . Admittedly , this problem wasn’t chronic , and when Rick is paying attention he does a really fine job , but since it happened more than once , I said ‘ No More ‘ after the last time . My advice if you’re going to proceed with your custom is keep the details short and sweet and uncomplicated . And don’t be timid about asking if you and FWR are on the same page …. Even if you ask more than once .

I haven’t got a custom from FWR just yet, but i know a few who have and they all have been happy with the results. Also Rick is a big fan of doing pic stories and just general photographs, I’m confident that he’ll make those other producers look like amateurs.

Bryan
    Participant

Sounds good. Im in the process of getting a script together. I should have it to him this weekend. Im a huge fan of photography myself. I got a chance to check out his photo stories from his VIP section and i was blown away.

Report back when it’s done. Rick really does have a thing for the pics, you’ll be happy.

Bryan
    Participant

Gonna have to call an audible. Just seen that Antionette is on the inactive list. Hade a Becca/Antoinette script done. And also Allie Parker is only a visitor.

Antionette is news, not to me, but i recently noticed that. Allie, you should have known. She seems to be a fairly frequent visitor, i think, so she might be back around soon. Who else could you use?

Bryan
    Participant

Well Becca, Antionette and Madison are my favs. Leann is pretty good to. I’ll figure something out lol.

keep me posted

Bryan
    Participant

Dude have u seen Antionette lately? She looks amazing!!!!!!

yea she looks so damn good

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.