Femmix

Home Forums Random Discussion Femmix

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

I’ve never purchased a Femmix video but I’ve noticed through the pictures here and at their site and the little highlight vids you post with your reviews that the women, after being KO’d, tend to lay with their faces turned away from the camera. Am I right about that? A major turnoff for me if it is. Gotta see those faces. Also, when the womens mammary glands are “accidently” exposed do the women have electrical tape over their nipples? Their pictures suggest they do. I know why they blacken out the nipples in the pictures but how silly in this day and age.

McChurl
    Participant

I don’t know if the ‘ head turned away from the camera ‘ is a standard knockout pose with this company , or not , but I agree with you 100 % …. A complete turn off . And , I hold the video director accountable . Either tell the fighter to turn her head so that it’s facing the camera , or tell your cameraman to circle around and shoot the unconscious girl from the front .

Sig Kircheis
    Participant

I’ve got exactly one Femmix video (“Trish vs Melina 11”). It’s probably not fair to judge the site based on that one vid, but my impressions anyway…

The wrestling is nowhere as near the quality of SKW. The performers are gorgeous, but they don’t perform any wrestling “moves”. (They’re on what appears to be a living room floor with some blankets, no real mats, and it’s a pretty small area, so I can’t blame them.) I don’t think the wrestlers ever stand up; each fall begins with the ladies already on their knees (and not in a Greco-Roman style.) It’s a series of light grappling and (unconvincing) choke outs (arm or legs). There were half a dozen KOs in the vid, all by choking, and the faces are visible in all of them, none of them have the faces turned away from the camera, so you needn’t worry about that being a house style. This video had no nudity, so I can’t comment on your other concern. I believe the camera is on a tripod, so its position is fixed, though the camera operator pans occasionally. The wrestlers don’t move around much (it’s a very small area) and they’re positioned for the camera, so you don’t miss anything. The camera also especially likes zoom in and out quickly at KO’d bodies, which I assume is an artistic affectation. The lighting is excellent.

As I said, that’s only one video, and I have no idea if it’s representative. Take it for what it’s worth.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.