Female fans

Home Forums Random Discussion Female fans

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

I was just wondering, and I have no real clue about this but you might, I wonder how many of the fans of sites like SKW or FWR or other such places are women? I wouldn’t think it’s a very high percentage but there has to be some, maybe 5% or 10% or something like that, a fairly small percentage but there none the less. I’m not sure if there would be very many who are fans just on there own, maybe a few, but I would think there would be quite a few who would be fans along with their husbands or boy friends. I wonder if there have ever been any custom requests from women? I wonder if SK or Rick Percy have any idea about the number of female fans they have. You know SK, maybe you could ask him. Questions like this are why I’d like to see him do one of your interviews. (By the way, what’s the status of the Luna interview)?

Yea, no idea on that. That is certainly a question for him. Maybe one day we’ll get a Q&A with SK or Rick.

The status of the Q&A with Luna is the same as the status of the Q&A for Kayla, I’ve given them the questions, they say they’ll do it soon, then they disappear or in Kayla sake, stop responding to me. Not sure what i can do, but move on. IF Luna or Kayla come to SKW i can probably get them to shoot one there, until then, who knows.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.