Commission a clip to a Model

Home Forums Random Discussion Commission a clip to a Model

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Sliver
    Participant

Hi guys. I know that it is possible to commission a match to some Wrestling Models. I mean, we can decide stuff like the opponent, the outfit, the moves ecc.. My question is: have you ever commissioned a clip to some Models or Sites?
    I sent a request to Gia Primo and Alisa and i’m waiting for the answers 🙂

stillwell
    Participant

What do you mean by “commissioned a clip? If you mean had a custom made the answer is yes.

Yea, I’ve gotten a few customs, not a many as you’d think, but why do you ask?

Sliver
    Participant

@Stillwell : Yes i meant had a custom match.

@B.N : i ask this because i’ve never got a custom and i’m really curious about it. I mean, i would like to know which aspects of the custom i can decide.

For years i’ve totally ignored the concept of “Custom” but now i realize that it would be amazing to put my favorite Models like Sparrow or Jacquelyn
    Velvets in a match when i can decide almost every aspects of it.
    But right now, i don’t know if the Customs really works as i described.
    Hope you’ll understand 🙂

Mister Bright
    Participant

Customs are too rich for my blood

yes customs work as expected. You can have who you want, wearing what you want, doing what you want. Each aspect has different restrictions depending on where you order the custom.

For example, If you order from SKW, You can have Jackie or Sparrow, when ever you want, because they are both local, but if you want Luna or Kayla, you’d have to wait till they were in town.

Continuing on, outfits, SKW has a wide range of clothing, but Bikini’s, not including thongs, are a little clothing that you can get.

lastly, moves, here you can pretty much so what you want, as long a the girls are capable of the moves you want and you can’t do anything sexual.

all this does come at a price thought, depending on how many girls are needed, what you have them doing and for how long, will determine you cost. most end up being in the 300 – 500 dollar range.

hope this helps.

Sliver
    Participant

B.N : Thank you man. Of course this helps.

Have you ordered customs only from SKW or even from other sites like FWR?

However @MrBright was right..customs have really an high price.

I’ve ordered from o few other places, not FWR yet, but not many, becasue like Mr. B. said, they’re too rich for my blood. plus, every time i get free money, i buy clips, so its rare that a save for a custom. Although, i am saving for a Sparrow custom at the moment.

Sliver
    Participant

I think i will start saving money for a Sparrow custom too.

So in SKW the customs price start at 300$ ?
    And, if i can ask, what have you in mind for Sparrow in your custom? 🙂

Roughly $300, as i said it all depends, but it probably won’t be less that.

My idea is Sparrow and Anne getting ragdolled by, someone. I’ve changed who’s going to be heel. I thought maybe Takiji, or Sapphire, and now with the addition of Tiny, it may be him.

When i get the money, i will make a final choice.

Sliver
    Participant

This a great idea. I was thinking at something of similar with Sparrow and Miss Rachel in a one on one destruction match, with Sparrow wearing this outfit
    :http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/gallery/missrachelkittenvssparrow/imgpages/image127.html

But i would love to have a custom with Rain too ( not the professional wrestler but the girl from SKW, but i don’t know if she’s still involved with it).

stillwell
    Participant

Remember, from a reliable company like SKW and others they’ll try and make the vid as close as they can to what you describe but it’s never quite completely the same as you see it in your minds eye. SK will bend over backwards to get it as close as possible but exact just isn’t possible.

Yes, I love that outfit and that video, looks so great on her.

And yea it’s really hard to make customs exactly what you had in mind, because something are harder to describe and harder to comprehend then you would think till you see what happens

stillwell
    Participant

The only way to make it really right is to let you direct it yourself. Hmmmm, imagine Mark if SK would let you come and write and direct your vid yourself. You could really make it as close to what you had in mind as possible. It’s not a bad idea- have an contest of some sort once or twice a year and the winner gets to go to Atlanta and do just that. How cool would that be? WOW!!!!!

That would amazing, as most of you know i did get to stand in on a shoot once, so, if anyone could stand in on the recording of their own custom, it would be me. Maybe that’s something I’ll try for,

The contest idea isn’t bad either. I would be harder though, because there are a few fans that shouldn’t know where the SKW studios are, if you know what i mean.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.