Anne/Tiny custom

Home Forums Random Discussion Anne/Tiny custom

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    stillwell
    Participant

I just purchased your custom of Anne Marie proving herself to be the worlds greatest jobber/seller by letting Tiny squash her. I give an A! I’ve always said Anne is the greatest jobber of all time and she proves it here. She gets her ass kicked all over the place in all kinds of ways and sells, sells, sells. She’s back in great shape and looks terrific in the outfit she’s wearing. (She does have a bandage or cast on one of her middle fingers and it looked like she was flipping me off at times. She wouldn’t be the first.). The only real changes I would have made would be….as you know I’m not as in to the drooling (“she’s leaking”!) or quivering quite as much as you so if the custom was mine there wouldn’t have been quite as much of that in it but still- an excellent idea and perfectly performed by a truly great performer who seems to take great pride in her selling. Maybe now you could do a custom with Sumiko taking up the challenge and doing the same thing to prove that she and not Anne is the worlds greatest jobber/seller. After that, if all goes well financially, maybe I could do the one on one Anne vs. Sumiko worlds greatest jobber challenge I’ve been thinking about. Anyway, nice job. By everyone, especially Anne.

I’m glad you still like the video. I don’t know who’s next, but i can’t wait to make it happen. Hopefully everything works out for you and you get to make your own custom too. I would really love to see that.

stillwell
    Participant

For your next one….how about Tiny destroying Anne Marie and Sumiko at the same time.

can’t do Sumiko vs Tiny. From some unexplained reason she doesn’t want to work with him. I was told no, didn’t ask why, out respect for her choices.

So any other ideas?

stillwell
    Participant

That’s strange but- whatever. How about Tiny takes apart a couple of female pros at the same time. You like Jesse Bell, maybe she and someone else. Or maybe Anne Marie recruits a pro, again maybe Jesse Bell, to go 2 on 1 vs. Tiny takes them both apart at the same time. Something like that.

If i was to use Jessie, I probably do a 1 on 1 to give Jessie all that time to sell it a great as she does.

I was thinking doing something with Luna and Sparrow again, to close out the little story line that started back with Tiny vs The tiniest.

Or Maybe Alisa as wondergirl, in something kind of silly vs Tiny.

Or maybe something with Eve Avon, but i know i have to be careful with her, she can’t do something because of a health issue.

any of those seem like a good idea to you?

stillwell
    Participant

Luna and Sparrow getting their butts kicked together might be something. I still like the idea of Tiny beating 2 female pros together at the same time though.

guess we’ll see what happens. I want to do all of them.

stillwell
    Participant

Here’s an idea I had which doesn’t really have anything to do with anything above. While out shoveling snow today I started thinking about a video that has a variety of parts all based on the same scenario. In my head I’m calling it “Putting Her In Her Place”). It goes something like this…a woman (who ever, I don’t have a real preference right now) is standing in the ring (or on the mat) and says “This is (name) and I believe a woman can do anything better than a man and I’m going to prove it by boxing (whomever) and knock him out easily and fast”. The bell rings, they come together in the middle of the ring, she throws several punches, misses them all, he throws one punch, hits her on the jaw and knocks her cold. She goes down spread eagled and gets counted out in less than 1 minute. Next scene- the exact same thing as if the first scene never happened, she says the exact same thing, the bell rings, she throws some punches, misses them all, he throws one punch, knocks her down but this time she struggles back to her feet before being counted out and now, for the next 5 minutes of so, he toys with her, punching her at will, knocking her down when ever he wants until he decides to end it and knocks her out cold again. She goes down again, gets counted out again- the end. Third scene, this time it’s wrestling as if neither boxing scene ever happened, she says the same thing, the bell rings, she tries to out wrestle him but he finishes her off quickly, KO’s her, pins her- she’s done. Next scene- same thing with wrestling again as if the previous match never happened. She says the same thing again, the bell rings, this time he dominates her and spends 5 or ten minutes rag dolling her before KOing her, finishing her off, pinning her- match over. Next- same idea only this time it’s quick draw contest, she says the same thing, they draw, he shoots her down, she collapses, he does a victory pose (as he has every time). Next scene- same idea only this time it’s sword fighting. She says the same thing, they begin, he runs her through, she goes down- victory pose. That’s as far as I’ve taken it, I hope I explained it well enough so you could understand what I meant. I figure about 15 or 20 minutes total. In my mind I see the woman as topless with a bikini bottom but she doesn’t have to be topless. She does have to be a good all around jobber though. Thoughts? Ideas? Opinions?

I been thinking of adding some boxing to my next custom i do like the other ones too, but the sword fighting. That’s never really done it for me. i probably wouldn’t start and stop so much, not that i don’t like that, just i like it a little better then in one piece, although could be used to change outfits.

stillwell
    Participant

I added the sword play and gun fight to draw out the length a bit. They could be eliminated as need be. And the clothes change is a good idea too. The woman.by the way, would be the bad guy in this scenario and would take someone who not only can job and sell physically but also act the part of a real bitch. I’m not sure who that would be. Could Jessie Bell do that?

Oh yea Jessie can do that, Sumiko, Kayla, Luna, a couple others. It’s not a bad idea, will probably use some of that in my next.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.